Search results

1. C

RO/DI Units and Filters

Tim, You found your way over here. Glad to see you here.
  2. C

RO/DI Units and Filters

These would be the ones that sit on top of the membrane.
  3. C

RO/DI Units and Filters

I am going to order the stuff to put them together today or tomorrow. There have been a few of you message me about getting one. If you want one you can paypal me the money and delivery info to cody@cleburnemarine.com Looks like with those of you that messaged and the other site I will be...
  4. C

RO/DI Units and Filters

They are Dow membranes and filters.
  5. Fiji Rock

Fiji Rock

6. C

RO/DI Units and Filters

Yes they do come with them
  7. C

RO/DI Units and Filters

This is what I consider a special all the time. We offer 5 stage RO/DI units with color changing DI resin, with clear housings for the prices below. 75gpd $ 103.00 + shipping 100gpd $ 119.00 + shipping Filters: These prices do not include shipping. Sediment filters $4.35...
  8. Kaelini Rock

Kaelini Rock

9. Kaelini Rock 2

Kaelini Rock 2

10. Kaelini Rock

Kaelini Rock

11. C

Sponsorship

Travis thanks for the welcome. We are trying to venture out a little if we can. Not sure how it will work, but we are going to try hard at it. Thanks again everyone for the welcome.
  12. C

Sponsorship

Robert, I just noticed that I kave seen you on the DFWMAS boards. At least I think I have.
  13. C

Sponsorship

This has to be the nicest board I have been a part of. You guy's need to come to Texas and teach them some hospitality. :p
  14. C

Sponsorship

Great!! I have been wanting a non-local site that I could sponsor. I have customers all over the United States because of our mail order. Thanks for all your quick responses, it was a great help. I look forward to talking with the owners soon.
  15. C

Sponsorship

Thanks for the welcome. I am hoping someone will. Can you tell me where the site is located.
  16. C

Sponsorship

Not sure where this site is located, but have seen the banner on a local site I am associated with. I would like to have details on sponsorship and location of the site. If any of you know where or how to contact the person I need, please message me. Thanks