Search results

1. Kensn

Nano Reef

Yea i would like to look into the LEDs and see what kind of success people have with them. Thanks, Ken
  2. Kensn

Nano Reef

Absolutely, just kicking around the thought looking to see whats new .. Thank you. I will for sure if I decide to do this. lots of time to think about it. That's a cool looking tank!! I have a co-worker wanting to set up a tank a nd I was showing some photos of my old tank and...
  3. Kensn

Nano Reef

I really miss my tank.... I would like to start the endeavor of a Nano reef... Suggestions?
  4. Kensn

65 Gallon Bluespot & Clownfish Home

As long as the fish are happy....
  5. Kensn

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Hi Doni.. Hope all is well with you...
  6. Kensn

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Nice lookin' fish.....
  7. Kensn

Witty's Monster 210 Experiment

Nice addition Dave..... As far as the live stock eating better than us, I remember my Flame Hawk having a $30 fire shrimp dinner one day.....
  8. Kensn

differance in par

Some factors would depend on the bulb you are considering running. It may also be hard to find PAR values for actinic bulbs since that spectrum is the hardest to penetrate seawater. From what I know actinic bulbs are use to supplement color, so people are not to worried about usable par values.
  9. Kensn

is my brain dying?

Might want to adjust the amount of light it is getting. PLace in a dimmer location, as you might of already did by placing it in the san d bed, but a little shade has been known to help.
  10. Kensn

I am buying 500 lbs of LR

Might consider this.. Run dark for a while, this and the fact that you will have no fuel for the fire, as far as the HA goes, should get rid of that. Then you may want to color it back up by providing some light to it for a bit. The cheato will need some sort of light to survive also...
  11. Kensn

Help!!!

They come out and forage at night...can sometimes catch them walking around. I would put in a chunk of food somewhere in the open at night and see if he comes out to get it..
  12. Kensn

almost everything is dead!!!!!!!!!

Let me know if there is anything I can do, will be happy to give you something out of my tank when you are ready...
  13. Kensn

(OT) Just A Word Game

tiresome
  14. Kensn

My $3 Betta~

Hello Fred..... you spoiled rotten little..... LOL... Nice Little tank Doni....
  15. Kensn

(OT) Just A Word Game

Humpback
  16. Kensn

Witty's Monster 210 Experiment

Sorry about the loss.... Male looks really nice...Tank looks great too...
  17. Kensn

OT: Word Relation Game

Pants
  18. Kensn

(OT) Just A Word Game

Exactly
  19. Kensn

Genes
  20. Kensn

Living