Search results

1. W

Blue Star Leopard Wrasse

Yes photos will come soon. My cam was stolen about 2 weeks ago from my car. So waiting on the insurance check to go get a new one. Looking at the t3I canon. fish eats like a pig eats pellets brine and its fav mysis shrimp. How would i keep the pod population up in my RSM250 i do not have a...
  2. W

Blue Star Leopard Wrasse

YES so pumped 32 days later and she is out and swiming around and eatting of the rocks. Wow so crazy 32 days cant belive it
  3. W

Blue Star Leopard Wrasse

Still nothing this darn fish i just want to see you swim around for a few mins...
  4. W

Lethals RSM 250

Do you have your pumps off for the pics. I do not see any water movement on the top And nice looking tank for sure
  5. W

Here we go!

Good luck had mine for a while now and i just love it. Very easy for sure
  6. W

Clownfish and anemone

I have had 3 pairs and all of them took time some 1 month others up to 4-5 months. You can try with a net but mine would just swim in it then leave as soon as i moved the net. Just give it time its all about patenice in this hobby. DId you buy the clowns as a pair or jsut out of a tank with a bunch?
  7. W

Blue Star Leopard Wrasse

Well she came out today for about 30 sec been 12 days. Only issue is she went into the nem again then direclty back under it. Should i just leave it be or should i try to dig it up and have it move to the other side of the tank or at least away from my nem.
  8. W

Blue Star Leopard Wrasse

Well i had to do it and stuck my hand in the sand and that fish is very alive it scared the crap out of me. I felt him and it took off in the oposite direction of the anemone. Still under the sand but alive and away from the nem so i will leave it be for now. WOW that was crazy my heart is...
  9. W

Blue Star Leopard Wrasse

I was told it was seabea when i bought it online. IT was all white and very small i have had it for almost 2 years now and it is green and has purple tips and is about 18 inch in diamater huge whole corner of my tank. If i touch it is very sticky but no sting. I have a pair of clowns in it...
  10. W

Blue Star Leopard Wrasse

Still nothing. I think my anemone is stopping it from coming out. When I put the fish in the tank it swam around for 30 sec the dove down into my anemone then gave a hard push off and in the sand under it. My anemone is huge and way over the spot where I seen it go under. Been 7 days i...
  11. W

Blue Star Leopard Wrasse

I have read a lot on these for the past 3 months and finally went out and bought one. I did a slow acclimate for about 2 hours the fish was fine. As soon as i put it in the tank it went straight into the sand bed as i read this is what they do. I understand that the can hide for up to a week...
  12. W

Clown fish have not eatten in 4 days

I have not had a chance to get a water reading. Tank specs are 60gallon tank been setup for all most 2 years clowns have been in it pretty much since day one. All other fish are eating with no issues. Today it loooks like the fin are falling apart as they are not full anymore it looks...
  13. W

Clown fish have not eatten in 4 days

About 8 days ago i introduced a pair of pink skunk clowns with my all ready existing false percs. The first few days the percs did nothing the 3rd day they would look for them and run them to the other side of the tank the 5th day the percs stopped eating and just lay on there Anemone and do not...
  14. W

PoM-PoM Xenia $5 a stalk!

Well i have a ton of these and i will not rip you off so if you want some let me know and we can work something out. I have a ton of them they have took over my tank. They would not be on any type of substrate but if you need them to be i can mount some on some small peaces of rock. I also...
  15. W

Trade huge toadstool

I have a huge toadstool that i need to get out of my tank. I is huge 7/8 inch wide when fully open. It is attached to a peace of live rock that is maybe half of pound. I live in corona ca and would like to trade for some other type of coral or fish. Please post what you would like to trade...
  16. W

What skimmer do you run in the 250

Dang 15 x Giant Mexican Turbo Snails How do you stop them from bull dozing everything down.. Mine where doing great work but moving my frags around like crazy
  17. W

What skimmer do you run in the 250

Been a while I know we had this thread a while back but i cant seem to find it. I wanted to see what skimmers you are running in the 250 and the pros and cons... time for me to buy a new skimmer even with the new pump still not happy with it... I have to adjust that darn thing everyday ...
  18. W

Ryan's Red Sea Reef

Re: Mega photo & video thread of RSM build My blue legs only eat each other probably because they have been in the same shells since day one and kill for the larger shells
  19. W

Coral ID please

Same here i bought 5 of those suckers and they wont eat mine.. Starting to drive me crazy
  20. W

My Tridacna Maxima not opening now...

Both of my Crocea attached to the rock in a week.. .