Search results

1. rick8335

High End Zoa for sale ppe's green pe's nuke green purple death billy club

Hey everyone, I have been busy with work and my coral has grown. Time To Get Some Frags Out. The Price List Is PP (Per Polyp) BUYER PAYS ACTUAL SHIPPING COST OVERNIGHT SHIPPING PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR A QUOTE Purple People Eater $20 Green People Eaters $20 Billy Club People...
  2. rick8335

I'm New here!

Welcome to RS!!! Theres alot of helpfull and knowledgable friends here, Remember ask alot of questions, we all want to participate in anything you need. Rich
  3. rick8335

Magnificent Foxface & RSM 130

beware of the foxface!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am haveing a problem with mine right now? I put him in about 2 months ago to eat algae and he did an amazing job. Now alon with a diet of rods reef food and spectrum pellets he has consumed about 200 safecrackers and 150 whammin watermellons. Dont...
  4. rick8335

what is this coral?

it looks like more then one, which are you referring to?
  5. rick8335

Real ocean water Quality??

Been satisfied collecing myself for the past 6 years. A side note, naturally collected sea water tends to have a higher salt content then a product like instant ocean. I have a simple salt level test and keep RO-DI on hand at water changes, I do filter as I draw.
  6. rick8335

new to reef sanctuary

Welcome. To The Club!
  7. rick8335

Palau Neon Green Nepthea

8. rick8335

Palau Neon Green Nepthea

I also have a true palau nepthea. I have kept it in low light in moderate flow and it has grown out of controll. The palau variety is no longer avail. in the wild, and the true island of palau is a fast grower. Awesome Coral!!!
  9. rick8335

Hi All

Welcome to RS, Not sure but ill check around for a LFS for you.
  10. rick8335

1 Frag 5 Polyps Of My PPE'S Purple People Eaters

SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE $100 Buyer Pays Actual Shipping cost
  11. rick8335

Multiple Frags Of My True Limited Safecracker Zoanthids Palm Beach Fl, Shipping Avail

Multiple Frags Of My True Limited Safecracker Zoanthids Palm Beach Fl, Shipping Availible. Several Sizes And Prices 1 30 Polyp Frag Grown On Live Rock 2 1/2 X 2 1/2 $65 2 20 Polyp Frags 2 X 2 $55 3 15 Polyp Frags 1 1/2 X 1 1/2 $45 1 10 Polyp Frag $40 2 Large Colony's 150 Plus Polyps...
  12. rick8335

Large Echinophyllia Green Purple Chalice Coral

I will take $200 anyone......... anyone.........
  13. rick8335

200 Plus Polyps SafeCracker Zoanthids

BUMP $200 Takes it
  14. rick8335

Updated Video Of My 7 Month Old ORA Grade A Picasso

Updated Video Of My 7 Month Old ORA Grade A Picasso My picasso's are from ORA Farms orderd from marryanne and larry at crystal reef aquariums in Lake Park Florida. Wonderful People and I am Happy To Report They Are Reopening across the street from there old location. Should be open in about a...
  15. rick8335

BGM (bubblegum monster) and rainbow favia

green stardust people eater, orange people eaters (very limited) pprpe Im not sure what i stands for, but all can be seen on coralpedia.com coralpedia and heres a link for the pprpe's CoralPedia.com! :: The definitive repository for named Corals!
  16. rick8335

Billy Club People Eater Palythoa Frags Palm Beach Florida Shipping Availible

Billy Club People Eater Palythoa Frags Palm Beach Florida Shipping Availible Multiple Frags Of My Billy Clubs. These are in the people eater family having a green slit mouth and dots up with white on its flesh when it closes. I am asking $35 a polyp multiple frag sizes availible. I ship...