Search results

1. biju708

Coral categorization Family >> Genus >> species

Interesting, can you provide an example MPS pls
  2. biju708

Thanks squiers sounds like you're the man I need for my project. I sent you a PM with some details.
  3. biju708

thanks for your help tektite. Squiers007 I'm involved in a project for an international coral farm and at the moment we are trying to find out what is the best way for hobbyist to find corals over the internet when browsing through sites. If you have any ideas I would really appreciate your input.
  4. biju708

Dear all, I am currently involved in a project and would need coral categorization in the following manner Family >> Genus >> species for LPS, SPS & Soft Corals for example SPS >> Acroporidae >> Acropora >> Abrohlosensis do you know of any good source for such a detailed information ...
  5. biju708

Shrimp Larvae Trap

Thanks April, and well done for your invention. I'm sorry I did not give you credit I found the video on youtube and had no idea who the inventor was. Again thanks a lot the system has given me the opportunity to collect shrimps and also clown fish fry.
  6. biju708

Antler Coral

here is a pic of the coral. thanks for your help
  7. biju708

Antler Coral

Hi Friends, I have a quick question for you on Antler corals, basically a friend of mine went and bought an Antler coral however it immediately started bleaching in his aquarium which is quite new only 2 months old and it powered by just 2 T5 bulbs. Anyway he asked me to place it in my...
  8. biju708

All you solaris people.

southern hemisphere setting , auto mode , cloud cover , Solar mode : ahhhhhh grrrrrrrr I'm so jealous :-)
  9. biju708

Shrimp Larvae Trap

slysock I got some live ones but died a few days later my guess is the food. AquaPro it works like in the diagram the only thing I added is a T in the middle so that the air escapes from there. In the photo you can see it clearly.
  10. biju708

Shrimp Larvae Trap

ok I bult the trap and it works !!! here is a pic of it.
  11. biju708

Shrimp Larvae Trap

Hi fellow reefers, My cleaners shrimps hatch larvae on a regular basis and I never managed to save any :-( I want to build a DIY larvae trap like this one featured here YouTube - shrimp larvae trap I also want to use it for my clown fish breeding tank and help please ? cause...
  12. biju708

The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

thanks, it's a 90Gal craig
  13. biju708

The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

here is a full shot of my tank. Just got a new SLR and currently I'm playing around with it :-)
  14. biju708

O.T. Happy Birthday biju708

sorry guys just saw this one now.. Thanks !!!
  15. biju708

OT- what do you do for a living?

I'm the IT Director for a business consulting firm in Austria.
  16. biju708

Float Switch Issues...HELP!!!

please post pics on what you have so far. if you have a volt meter it will be handy to diagnose the problem easier.
  17. biju708

Float Switch Issues...HELP!!!

did it come with a voltage transformer as well ? maybe these images help a bit check out this site How to build your own aquarium auto top-off system
  18. biju708

Mollie Acclimation . . .

I just did this yesterday same purpose algae eating. I got a sail fin molly as I was told they are the most hardy, I spent about an hour dripping water in and then let it go. It's still looking ok today, unfortunately I think I got the laziest molly ever cause it's not touching the algae yet...
  19. biju708

Map Test

Added myself too !!
  20. biju708

New RS Admin

Congrats Doni ! a Promotion is always nice..... you should take us all out for a beer now :-)