Search results

1. scubamattv

Hello again

Hi all, It's been a few years since I posted.. I recently moved, so I'm moving my old 20 gallon into a new 90 gallon setup. My clownfish Scuba and Diver won't know what to do with all the extra space. Though they'll have to wait a while, the new tank isn't set-up yet. I'll be able to...
  2. scubamattv

Palau and Yap

Anyone do any diving in Palau or Yap? I'm headed there in April and can't wait to see some awesome corals (and hopefully lots of sharks)! Any good dive stories?
  3. scubamattv

Matt's 20 Gallon Tank

So I've decided I'll give keeping a reef chronicle a shot.. I figure it's a good way to keep track of changes my tank has made through time. I had been thinking of starting a salt water tank for a while but didn't have a good place for one. I had a 20 gallon tank I had inherited from my sister...
  4. scubamattv

ID please

I have these little guys crawling all over the walls of my tank. Anyone know what these are? Thanks
  5. scubamattv

cloudy water

I have a 20 gallon tall tank. It has ~20 lbs of live rock and ~ 20 lbs of live sand. I also have an instant ocean protein skimmer and penguin biowheel filter on the tank. The tank has been up for ~1.5 years. I have 2 clownfish, a couple hermit crabs, some snails, some brittle stars, and some...
  6. scubamattv

Any know what this is

Hopefully this works... I havn't posted pics before: There's a couple of these on one of my peices of LR - sometimes they are open - and sometimes they close up into a ball
  7. scubamattv

New Tank Questions

Hello, I'm just starting a marine tank after only doing freshwater for a while. I have a 20 gallon tank with ~20 lbs of live rock and ~20 lbs of live sand. I have had the live rock in the tank for ~ 2 weeks and have been noticing creatures start to emerge. which brings me to my...