Search results

1. Manuelli

WTB majestic angel and clown trigger

the smaller the better thanks
  2. Manuelli

paraguard question

hey everyone, i have a 30 g quarantine tank in which i keep my purple tang, bought it 5 days ago and add it paraguard but to be honest it's getting worse, it has ich all over its body the tang it's eating and it doesn't seem to be into too much stress but still worries me, so now i want to try...
  3. Manuelli

powder blue not eating

lol, for sure i will try that!
  4. Manuelli

powder blue not eating

oh thank God it started eating i really lost hope there for a sec, it's eating shredded nori each time more vigorously, now the trick is to make it eat frozen foods
  5. Manuelli

powder blue not eating

sweet, i'll give it a try let you know how it goes
  6. Manuelli

powder blue not eating

hey everyone! well for sure not the best choice i did but i had to give it a try, i bought a 5 in powder blue healthy looking and really bright colors, before i bought it i asked the person if it was eating and he said it was feeding on nori and some frozen food, he offered it nori and frozen...
  7. Manuelli

Achilles

i have one, i have had it for a year and a half in my opinion they are the same as a powder blue except they like lots of water movement and they are way more active too so that means more food, just make sure you pick a healthy and fat specimen that's already eating, also i heard that smaller...
  8. Manuelli

New Moorish Idol

i know someone who has kept a morish idol for 5 years and i am pretty sure he still has it
  9. Manuelli

another feeding question

nice, i'll give it a try, thanks a lot!
  10. Manuelli

another feeding question

yea it eats nori or seaweed
  11. Manuelli

another feeding question

well it eats any kind of algae but just seems that doesn't like meaty foods anymore
  12. Manuelli

another feeding question

hi everynody, well i have an achilles tang about 5.5 in not long ago it was feeding on mysis shrimp, bloodworms and red algae(which it loves) all dipped in vita chem, so it's been 2 weeks now and it won't take anything except the red algae, i tried garlic guard, live bloodworms but nothing, it...
  13. Manuelli

Fish For Sale

yes only pick up, sorry but i don't know how to ship
  14. Manuelli

Fish For Sale

hey everyone, i am leaving the hobby i am going to school and working so no more time for them, so here's what i have an achilles tang, powder blue tang, blue hippo tang, yellow tang all of them at 5.5 in, also a clown trigger 3 in, a true percula 2.5 in and a black percula 2.5. the 240 gallon...
  15. Manuelli

Hello from Mexico

hi Arreola welcome! just curious, what part of Mexico are you from? i am from Zacatecas
  16. Manuelli

Dainichi Marine Vs Spectrum

just curious to know which one is better for saltwater fish.
  17. Manuelli

Help With My Achilles

oh man, it scared the c**p out of me i did exactly as you said the fish is doing so much better not to mention its eye is almost cured, i put the fish in my 37 g quarantine tank added melafix, the problem was high nitrates, i did a 60% water change and cleaned all filters, everything is now in...
  18. Manuelli

Help With My Achilles

hey everyone i need you guys help, just tonight i noticed my achilles tang has a puffy eye, never had this problem so i don't know what to do, could this kill my fish? and what causes it?
  19. Manuelli

new here

thanks smkndrgn142 i most certainly do that
  20. Acanthurus_achilles1

Acanthurus_achilles1