Search results

1. SysQ

HELP! Steve’s LEDs HurricaneX controller settings

Hey guys, any tips or suggestions on set up/settings for the HurricaneX controller. Had the LEDs in the tank for years but just upgraded controllers. Thanks in advance! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. SysQ

HELP! RSM 250 with Deltec MC500 protein skimmer advice

Surely someone on here running the Deltec on an RSM250? Just need some help to see where people are running theirs for an idea Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. SysQ

HELP! RSM 250 with Deltec MC500 protein skimmer advice

Hey guys just looking at advice I have an RSM 250 with the Deltec MC500 skimmer, what height, water levels, gate level etc are you running for optimal skimmer efficiency? I’ve played around with this for a bit but can’t seem to find that perfect spot. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. SysQ

HELP! Green/blue coloured worm

Hey guys so I came out last night moon lights only on my RSM 250 and I could see something swimming around the water. Put my torch on and see 2 worms wriggling through the water going absolutely mental. Both were a bluey green colour which I have never seen before. Any ideas? Should I be...
  5. SysQ

My Red Sea Max 250

Hey everyone, been part of the forum since 2009, always see good tips and info on here. I have a RSM 250, with Steve’s LEDs upgrade, Deltec MC500 skimmer and a media rack running purigen and 2 chemi-pure elite bags. Wondering what other people run in terms of filter media? What I run seems...
  6. SysQ

HELP! RSM 250 with Steve’s LED’s upgrade

Hey all, I’m in Perth, Western australia, first post here. So I have a RSM 250 that have the older Steve’s LED’s upgrade to it. Now several months ago the lights blew somehow, I thought it was the power supply so I bought a new one to no avail, I contacted Steve’s LED’s and they suggested it was...