Search results

1. john burgess

its all gatta go

i live in cookeville tn. 38501 i will get to checking on shipping cost soon. i dont know going price yet for anything just make an offer or ask someone on the thread what the going price is, i want good homes for my creatures so please do not try to buy all of these things because i will sell...
  2. john burgess

its all gatta go

sergeyo pm replied. i do not have prices set just be fair and make an offer.
  3. john burgess

its all gatta go

a few (maby six)yellow polips assortment of mushrooms ( red, blue, green) clump of clove polip pumping xenia, plate coral (two purple all over about 10 inches in length-width /one green with purple rim about 8 inches length-width), duncans coral about 10 heads maby 15 will have to count...
  4. john burgess

its all gatta go

i am moving across the country into an apt. and cannot take my reef and tanks with me. i will be posting pictures of all live stock and equipment. quick run down.... 125 long tank with oak stand and hood completely set up and stocked with live rock, fish, coral, polyps, cleanup crew...
  5. john burgess

Anyone need anything made out of pyrex?

i received my feeder yesterday and it is all i hoped it would be thanks jay!!!!:thumber:
  6. john burgess

HUGE Skimmer for Sale!!

what is cost for shipping to 38501
  7. john burgess

frag plugs im interested and a frag plug holder something that will hang on my tank and rest 9 inches from the top of the tank in the water hold 20 plugs :bow: :bigbounce
  8. john burgess

125tank 50 sump

got a new mh 2x250 14k setup it looks very nice
  9. new 2x250 mh 1400 lighting as of today

new 2x250 mh 1400 lighting as of today

10. john burgess

Leather, Mushrooms, Zoas, and Clownfish..Oh My!!

i will take your clown :hug1:
  11. john burgess

125tank 50 sump

this is the tank about a year ago when i was getting startedthis is the tank about a week ago since then i have removed the 65 refuge and made a large sump for my 110 project a few pics of the live stock more to come
  12. john burgess

110tank 65fuge/sump

started this tank a year and a few months ago three months into it is when i sold it to fund my 125 project just two weeks ago i saw it listed for sale and bought it back now i get to play with both since i got it back i have added a 65 gal fuge/sump a current fission 225 skimmer ( got it for...
  13. john burgess

OT: Allen's testimonial . . .

hi Allen i listen to dave and have been thinking about starting this. i am 1 year in my first home and i still live month to month gatta break the cycle. im doing much better than i was but need to push forward can u give me a kick!
  14. john burgess

Hi Big Jay, could use a dropper 36" long with a 30 degree bend (something not quiet 45 but not straight does not need to be exact) 3" from bottom for target feeding i love your work and look forward to purchasing these pieces of art from u. btw i can use a piece for the top of my tank, i want to...
  15. john burgess

setting up another tank 110 gal

new to reef sanctuary and just posting another tank i am setting up.
  16. Photo_17

Photo_17

17. Photo_15

Photo_15

18. Photo_16

Photo_16