Search results

1. J

I have a hitchhiking jellyfish!

I have had them also, but they are not jellyfish I presume. I had hydroids and the head of the hydroid breaks off and they look like jelly fish but are just the head of the hydroid. I had brown, white and even blue ones. I could be wrong but I am sure they are not jelly fish let me know if i...
  2. J

picasso trigger for sale or trade

want to part with picasso trigger. will sell or trade for corals frags or a nice clean up crew. located in lake ariel pa
  3. J

Lansdale Pa,Free Clarks clown and Chromis

i am in lake ariel near scranton if you can meet me half way
  4. J

porcipine puffer fish and picasso trigger fish for sale

I am selling my porcipine pufferfish and picasso trigger or will except coral trade. located in ne pa. local only. jcrackz69@yahoo.com email me at will also except coral trades
  5. J

Looking for Coral Frags in North East PA

im in northeast pa and congrats on starting the new tank. let me know if down the road you want to trade frags or what. plus do you have just the one tank b/c I am looking to sell or trade my picasso trigger and would rather do it local
  6. J

electric shock

I have researched the probe and all forums I have come across states they are bad. They don't fix the problem but hide it. I just replaced my heater now I will do the lighting
  7. J

electric shock

electric shock how come i get shocked when i put my hand in the aquarium. Equipment is good and the shock is getting more intense.
  8. J

picasso trigger

I am parting with my picasso trigger fish. Willing to do trades. Local pick-up only. Located in northeast pa. pm me if interested. will accept a t5 lighting (48") or a 36 that extends.
  9. J

picasso trigger

I am parting with my picasso trigger fish. Willing to do trades. Local pick-up only. Located in northeast pa. pm me if interested. will accept a t5 lighting (48") or a 36 that extends.
  10. J

picasso trigger

11. J

Powder brown tang in front of output flow

my porcipine puffer also likes to hide behind my in tank refugium and let the water from my filter hit his back when the lights are on. He eats great and mingles when lights out.
  12. J

yellow shrimpgoby might die. help me

my goby has died. I hate losing a fish.
  13. J

thank you guys for the input. I hope he survives
  14. J

I just put in a yellow shrimpgoby into my tank and my picasso trigger bit it right above the tail. I removed the goby and put him in the refugium. Will he die. he swimming well but looks like a bad bite. pm me with any ideas
  15. J

Pulsing Xenia $10.00 shipped

i want one is it 10 total
  16. J

lighting

I am in need of a t5 light 48 inches in length. If any1 has 1 for free i will pay for shippping money is very tight here. Thank you all even reading my post. If you do have one for me I can pay for shipping. Just pm me
  17. J

Baseball Season

Dodgers All The Way
  18. J

Hermits dangerous to Feather Duster?

i have about 10 blue hermit carbs with 2 feather dusters and they are fine. in fact the crabs just clean them and then they leave.
  19. J

Selling everything

would you ship to pa 18436 i am thinking about the t5
  20. J

looking 4 lighting

any 1 selling a 48 inch t5 in need of 1