Search results

1. alice_curiouser

OT: Word Relation Game

Baseball
  2. alice_curiouser

~October '05 Contest VOTING~

Thanks for the votes, guys! That was some stiff (and scary!) competition, I loved that purple lobster! :)
  3. alice_curiouser

~October 05's Photo Contest~

HEY now! We will NOT be buttering up my cleaner crew! If you're hungry, however, I have a damsel that would make an excellent (albeit very small) fish stick.
  4. alice_curiouser

Fear him. He will eat your macro and steal your Nori.
  5. alice_curiouser

New Granddaughter

Awwwwwwwww... she's adorable, Dave! Congrats to you and your family!!
  6. alice_curiouser

Okay, I'll play:
  7. Buster Crab

Buster Crab

Fear me, macro algaes!!!
  8. alice_curiouser

OT Are you Ready for some Football!!!

I hope you're right, Wit... GO STILLERS!!!
  9. alice_curiouser

Movie Quotes

Psycho. "Sarah. Go back to your room. Forget about the baby."
  10. alice_curiouser

The Lightbulb Debate

Don't forget the lightbulb manufacturer who will supply the thread with "tests" to prove that HIS lightbulbs are the only ones worth using.
  11. alice_curiouser

OT~Other Addictions

Those are SO cool Gina; I always thought that would be a fascinating hobby. Nothing quite so exciting for me - I am a video game junkie (mostly classic RPGs), I also like scrapbooking and other crafts, and I dabble in photography.
  12. alice_curiouser

Ever tasted tank water?

I actually have a nice PH/hose combo, but by the time I drag it out from under the stand, wipe off the cat hair, plug it in, etcetera... I find it easier to just do the ol' hose in the mouth trick. Sometimes I get a mouthful, but like Kim said, I try not to suck too hard, and ALWAYS keep my eyes...
  13. alice_curiouser

Some LPS pics for ya

Gorgeous photos as always, Travis! I like the third one best - brain?
  14. alice_curiouser

NFL~Monday Night

Ohhh... gotcha! I read that as "guess the total points scored by EACH team". My bad. :smack:
  15. alice_curiouser

NFL~Monday Night

Nope, I meant Saints will win with 23, Cowboys will win with 31... though it looks like I'm gonna be WAY off on that Saints game! lol
  16. alice_curiouser

How many tanks?

I currently have a 75-gallon reef and a 50-gallon that houses three huge goldfish. I used to also have a Nano-Cube that I was using as a grow-out tank, until I foolishly sold it to my ex. I miss that cube!!!
  17. alice_curiouser

NFL~Monday Night

Saints - 23/13 Cowboys - 31/10
  18. alice_curiouser

Which brand of SALT do you use???

I've used (and liked) Instant Ocean from the beginning, but after getting a 50-gallon "sample" bag of Seachem's new Reef Salt at MACNA, I'm going to give it a try. From what I've read, it has a better CA, and I have always been happy with other Seachem products I've tried.
  19. alice_curiouser

OT Are you Ready for some Football!!!

YAY Steelers! Big Ben is lookin' good this year.