Search results

1. H

Algae Problem help

I want to say we have anywhere from 100 - 120 lbs of live rock in the 75 gallon. I really never knew you could feed once every couple of days, those fish go crazy every time i put some in there. I will have do a massive cleaning on it this week before the next water change. I have attached some...
  2. Algae! ICK!

Algae! ICK!

3. Algae! ICK!

Algae! ICK!

4. Algae! ICK!

Algae! ICK!

5. H

Algae Problem help

Also wanted to add that we have a 29g bio cube upstairs with 4 blue/yellow damsels in it and some coral, and I have been feeding pretty much a pinch of omega one food twice daily as well, and have been noticing algae starting to creep up on the back wall and small patches starting on rocks, its...
  6. H

Algae Problem help

So I have been combating hair algae for over a month now. Ive come to decide that it is possibly from over feeding. My problem lies here. We have a 75 gallon tank with 2 clowns, algae blenny, watchmen goby, tiger pistol shrimp, and diamond goby. Light schedule is from 12pm to 10 pm. I feed...
  7. H

Adding some new additions to the tank help

Re: Adding some new additions to the tank help..now fish problems So got home today from working expecting our fish to be delivered tomorrow. I noticed the midas blenny was acting wierd this morning and last night as he didnt come out of his burrow to eat when I fed. Came home and he is dead...
  8. H

Yea Im going to starting cleaning the food prior to storing it in the fridge, and I ended up putting my order in on friday. Decided to add a couple Shaving Brushes to plant somewhere in the aquarium.
  9. H

I feed twice a day frozen mysis. I just break off a frozen section and put it in a 1/4 cup ziploc locking container with a little bit of tank water and vitality additive as well and refrigerate. I could be feeding to much I suppose but our clean up crew seems crazy. 25-35 nassarius 5-10...
  10. H

I was thinking of making another purchase and it may be the last purchase for a long long time to finally complete my 75 gallon setup. Current occupants are 1 watchmen goby 1 gold midas blenny 2 percula clowns assortment of corals about 120 lbs live rock 60lbs or so live sand. Was...
  11. H

Fish keep dying help!

thanks much appreciated
  12. H

Fish keep dying help!

would the watchment be getting upset and attacking them?
  13. H

Fish keep dying help!

we have a 29 gallon biocube I was going to get rid of, but I think I will set that up for a quarantine tank this week.
  14. H

Fish keep dying help!

that is why we try to bag them in the water first to allow for the water to match to some degree, dripping probably takes 15-20 min. They are eatting when we first get them yes, we really should but arent qurantining them, but will try that for the next fish we get. The salfin was looking fine...
  15. H

Fish keep dying help!

We have had a watchment goby and the 2 clowns in there fine for over a month for the goby and probably 4 -5 months for the clowns
  16. H

Fish keep dying help!

feeding mysis and omega one acclimation bag in water 30 min then drip acclimation
  17. H

Fish keep dying help!

might as well add 60~ lbs live sand 120lbs ~ live rock media in the filter phosban and marineland carbon
  18. H

Fish keep dying help!

No the lawnmower and twin spot were from one place and the salfin was from another, we also bought a cleaner shrimp which is doing fine at the same time. Parameters - PH 8.2, Nitrite 0 Nitrate 0 Ammonia 0 Salinity .23 Phosphates 2 Calcium 465. We have a remora skimmer, 2 korila 2 and 3 fans...
  19. H

Fish keep dying help!

Been 2 or 3 weeks and we have been trying to introduce another fish into our tank. Parameters are fine, tank has been setup over a year. Only other fish in the tank are Watchmen Goby and 2 percula clowns. We have crabs/snails/1 starfish,some soft corals, 2 peppermint 1 cleaner shrimp. 75 gallon...
  20. H

Twin spot goby / watchman goby /lawn mower blenny questions

Current tank 75gallon - mated pair clowns, 1 watchmen goby, 1 serpent star, 10 nerite snails, ~30 nassarius snails, 1 arrow crab, 2xpeppermint shrimp, !30-50 blue crabs, pulsing zenia, misc zoanthids, frogspawn, 2x ricordea, misc mushroom patches. Tank has been set up for over a year with most...