Search results

1. tundra420619

Getting back into it!

have been out of reef keeping for about 8 yrs, a lot has changed. I'm looking into a red sea max 170. Any suggestions for this route?
  2. tundra420619

can i get a ID

3. tundra420619

reactor advice

i need a lil help. i have a 140g mixed reef(not so mixed yet but hope to be soon). i am still getting things dialed in and wanted advice on my reactor setup. i have 2 tlf phosban reactor 1-150 and 1-550. what should i use them for? obviously one will have phosban, which one? and what should...
  4. tundra420619

How many tangs?

How many tangs do you have? What are they? How big is your tank and dimensions? i have 3 tangs (blue,naso and kole) all juveniles about 3" tops my tank is 48x30x24 145gallons. i would like to add another but dont want to overcrowd these guys, i was wanting to get a feel for what...
  5. tundra420619

how did this happen?

what could have caused this? livestock is 2 clowns, 1 firefish, 1 six line wrasse, watchman goby and pistol with various snails and hermits.
  6. tundra420619

i have worms

i have bristle worms what should i do?
  7. tundra420619

adding chaeto to skimmer cup

has anybody added chaeto to the RSM upgrade surface skimmer cup? do you think there could be any benefit? obviously no pods but maybe removal of nutrients?
  8. tundra420619

ID Please

Can somebody tell me what this is?
  9. tundra420619

whats the best reef glue?

so many options, actually whats the best rock epoxy also? thanks,
  10. tundra420619

hamilton 55w bulb

has anybody run this bulb in their Rsm?
  11. tundra420619

stock skimmer

how many 130 owners are running stock skimmers? how is ur tank? any probs?
  12. tundra420619

my latest addition

i really like this new addition. just wanted to share with all.
  13. tundra420619

can i replace my live sand

i would like to get the substrate out of my tank and replace with live sand. would anybody not recommend or recommend doing this? any insught would be appreciated. thanks, John
  14. tundra420619

can you really have too much of a CUC?

can you really have too much of a CUC?
  15. tundra420619

how many fish do you keep?

how many fish do you guys keep in your 130?
  16. tundra420619

replacenments bulb

Does anybody know where i can get stock replacement bulbs that arent 50/50 , no actinic just sun light? i wanna run 3 sun and 1 actinic. thanks, John
  17. tundra420619

my nem is on his way back!

i am nursing back a rbta that actually just split so now i have two bleached rbta's. they were really small and tentacles were really skinny. i am back on track with my tank and the nems are getting bigger, tentacles are getting fat again and the bubbles are coming back.my question is will it...
  18. tundra420619

Anybody have a lifereef sump/fuge setup?

Has anybody here purchased a sump/fuge from lifereef? i have been lookin at several different options, this being one.let me know.
  19. tundra420619

Hello from San Diego

i getting back into reefkeeping, well i havnet actually gone anywhere. i got a puppy about a year ago and my tanks just didnt get the love they require, but the puppys good and im back on track with my tanks. looking forward to meeting new peoples and sharing info. thanks, John