Search results

1. R

Hello from northern Virginia

Hello and Welcome Paul. :D
  2. R

CRISIS's Red Sea Max 130

Welcome crisis :D You're off to a great start! Well done... I like the pictures, and you are breeding crystal red shrimp, amazing... I look forward to seeing your tank progress..
  3. R

My RSM journey

Great stuff jacko! Don't be fooled by those crabs - especially the red eye ones. They'll wait until its dark and you're not looking and rip your snails apart. Nice rockwork... I look forward to seeing your reef progress...
  4. R

Reefmack's RSM 130

Hey Terry, what hardware goodies have you bought? If you're going to take some pics soon please take one of your coralline algae scrapper too (i want to see exactly what you are using)...
  5. R

My Red Sea Max 250 Aquarium

Thanks for the nice comments guys. That's good to know Terry, I didn't know that. I'm getting algae build up in my RO unit's sediment filter: Will this cause any problems? Is anyone else getting it? I use the RO DI unit once a month. I've always had problems getting 0 on my TDS - I...
  6. R

Hello everyone!

Hello and Welcome to RS Jacwil :D
  7. R

Hello All

Hi Lebo, Welcome to RS :D
  8. R

Hi

Hello and Welcome to RS :D
  9. R

Hi

Hello and Welcome CrabLady :D
  10. R

new

Hello and Welcome to RS :D
  11. R

My 250 after 5 month

Great minds think alike sneaks lol. Could be PurpleUp or similar...
  12. R

Sapphire's Tank (RSM130)

That's cool emma, so long as you stay around here. What a difference a tank five times the volume would make. A cold water native would be interesting, with free water changes. I'd like a tropical marine fish only tank, I miss all those colors...
  13. R

Blurp's RSM250

lol. Get in there with a syringe! Does your fungia move?
  14. R

external skimmer 250

I dont see why it has to be above it? Being beside a sump is the same thing as being beside an aquarium??
  15. R

external skimmer 250

I've read that deltec and reviews. Must be in a sump or maybe beside the sump? (Think of the sump as a little tank and forget the aquarium)
  16. R

My 250 after 5 month

What's your water parameters like? Calcium etc. You've got some deep coralline colors on the back, in just 5 months... Is the sand Live?
  17. R

Blurp's RSM250

Are you farming Aiptasia, Blurp? :D Nice pics, liked the skimmer pics too with all the gunk. Plenty of colorfull coralline.
  18. R

external skimmer 250

Bummer, I wanted to dream the same dream. I was already thinking I could sell my chiller and spend the cash on some new LPS.. But seriously, maybe putting in a sump wouldn't be that much hassle ... I like the ideas Glenn..