Search results

1. zenzence

Red Sea Max 130 D/Lifereef Closed Loop (get it out of my basement sale!!)

Hello, I am selling my used 2 year old Redsea Max 130 D. It is in very good shape NO leaks a few minor scratches barely visible unless you are 2 inches from tank. Stand is also in very good shape. I needed to drill hole in shelf but not big deal. The hood has NO lights installed but I will...
  2. zenzence

plans for RSM 130d under cabinet refufium

I have a lifereef sump "B" and lifereef overflow it is absolutly amazing but yes it is a little expensive. That being said quality is absolutly amazing. Really depends where you live to be honest the shipping can really raise the price. Jeff packs his sumps to ensure they make it perfectly to...
  3. zenzence

For Sale Lifereef Closed Loop Refugium

Reduced 165.00 includes maxijet utility 1800 pump
  4. zenzence

Reef Octopus 1000sss (Used but great shape, Great Price)

Hello, I am selling my reef octopus 1000sss it is about a year old. I have downgraded my system so skimmer no longer fits in sump. Asking 200.00 this skimmer sells brand new for 330.00 Make me a offer!!! Chad
  5. zenzence

For Sale Lifereef Closed Loop Refugium

Hello All, I have a unique item for sale which was created by Jeff over at lifereef. It is a closed loop refugium. It is really designed for those who either dont want a full blown sump or have space issues. Perfect for all in once tanks. So what is it? It is a acrylic cylinder that holds...
  6. zenzence

Used Tunze 9002 with In Tank Collection Cup

Sorry Skimmer sold
  7. zenzence

Used Tunze 9002 with In Tank Collection Cup

Up for sale is a Tunze 9002 with the In Tank Collection cup. I purchased it from marinedepot on 06/2009 and have used it since. It is in excellent working order. I am asking 50.00 plus shipping OBO! Thanks
  8. zenzence

Where to install the fan on the 130D

I may have misunderstood you. Are you talking about the small computer fans that are installed in the hood and you are wanting to add a addional fan? Or are you talking about the cooling fan that snaps into the back of the aquarium with standard wall plug in?
  9. zenzence

Where to install the fan on the 130D

Very easy to wire it into exsisting rsm wiring. I have 3 fans running in hood of rsm. After opening hood you will find there is even a extra slot for a extra fan. I have wiring diagram if you are interested.
  10. zenzence

Ecotech Radion's Ordered ( for RSM 250)

No not with rsm lens on I took it off other day to look at the light to check for that salt creep and or water. Radion was spotless and dry and also surprisingly cool. My RSM fans turn on when the radion does and stay on one hour after it turns off.
  11. zenzence

Ppanicking here!!!!

I had same problem but it was cause I overfilled tank and it ran over into power station area.
  12. zenzence

Ecotech Radion's Ordered ( for RSM 250)

Just my two cents but micromax and myself have installed radions in our 130 and they work exceptionally well. Micromax even took a par meter to his tank and at 50% was getting solid 330 at 6 inches and 180 at the bottom if memory serves. He does not run his RSM lens with his fixture and hasn't...
  13. zenzence

Micromax's redsea max 130 with radion leds

Thanks micromax no that is is awesome information! Thanks for posting it Chad
  14. zenzence

Micromax Any word on light testing with or without rsm lens. I have my radion up to about 50 % percent now with the RSM lens on and corals seem to be adjusting well. I really couldnt be happier with this light no problems at all. CHad
  15. zenzence

Another RSM 130 with Ecotech radion!!

Micromax, PLEASE let me know what you find out about light pars. I downloaded a couple light programs if you want them shoot me your email and I will send them to you. I also got two from ecotech guys themselves if you want to check them out. So far I have had ZERO problems with stock lens...
  16. zenzence

Another RSM 130 with Ecotech radion!!

Hello all I got my ecotech radion light today for my RSM 130!! I have been following micromax's thread and decided to take a huge plunge. I installed the light in about a hour. I gutted the hood and used some industrial strenght velcro and a piece of styrofoam. I know I know really velcro and...
  17. zenzence

Hey Micromax, Well I got my ecotech radion today!!! I gutted my hood and installed the light very similar to how you described. I got some industrial strenght velcro and a pice of styrofoam. Entire install took about a hour. I left my fans in running on stock timer. These lights are...