Search results

1. C

Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everything

Re: Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everythin Hi, Santa, Oh that 100 is going to be FAAAR too big for my needs.. Guess i will have to do the self build :s ...................... Santa.. Ok i am in the process of designing your smaller one...
  2. C

Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everything

Re: Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everythin Oh i see. Good design. Are you selling ready made ones like the larger version?
  3. C

Re: Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everythin Hi Santa. I am in the process of setting up a sump on my 23litre edge tank i converted to marine. nano scrubber you designed.. how does it work exactly?
  4. C

Domain Names RSM Club

Hi Guys. A while ago i planned on setting up a forum specifically for RSM users. Unfortunately life took over and that didnt happen. So the domain names rsmclub.com rsmclub.co.uk are for sale. For both these domains i would like $200 ovno (i spent alot of money on the hosting etc...
  5. C

Reef bugs by Marc Weiss... anyone use it?

Lol ok or good as it claims?
  6. C

Reef bugs by Marc Weiss... anyone use it?

any updates on this product? I am tempted to use it on my fluval edge..how the HELL will i work it out lol
  7. C

RSM (Red Sea Max) Owners Club

I have considered that, but seen as i cant actually put my wier comb up to any degree without the return chamber running low.. i dont want to risk it! lol
  8. C

As per a LED Thread, i got the replacement inlet head and impellor for the skimmer. Which sorted the noise issue out. But my skimmer isnt collecting nothing :S I do get foam coming up skimmer cup slightly but no brown stuff. Also i have noticed if the water level is slightly too low, i dont...
  9. C

RSM Moonlights

p.s. by the way Great Customer service to whom ever sent out my replacement impellor and Skimmer pump inlet. It works a TREAT!
  10. C

RSM Moonlights

Hi Steve. Thanks i did it all by my self..well using the 130D instructions, you posted earlier and common sense lol. Do you know what the voltage is on those LED's? Is it a stable 12V?
  11. C

RSM Moonlights

Dont say it..SHOW it!!!
  12. C

RSM Moonlights

That was on two LED's on shining on a depth of 18inchs. I think the voltage was 6v so not on full power. My plan was putting a variable resistor or 3 different settings This way LEDs dim. To go advanced i may try adding a controller to simulate moon too. For me the moon similation...
  13. C

RSM Moonlights

Lol..oh no the plastic ones and the bulb cover came of first. I meant Once you have taken the bulbs out their are two metal clips that are screwed into the reflector, but the screws actually go into the top lid. I will check the Voltage again when the new correct blue LED's arrive. I...
  14. C

RSM Moonlights

Right so i whent thorugh the rigmarole of taking the hood apart. I took out the 6 under the plastic caps, thencouldnt figure out why the hood wasnt lifting off. It turns out that on the 130 there are bulb holders that are screwed into the lid. You need to unscrew these. Then you can put...
  15. C

Im new to you..but not to salt

Hi Thanks for the welcome. So far i am liking the site..
  16. C

RSM Moonlights

Is that 12V-DC to both? If so wow, i guess i could FLOOD the tank with blue, and place them on a variable resistor/potentiometer to control their intensity!
  17. C

RSM Moonlights

Hi guys.. does anyone know how much voltage is going to the Moonlights?
  18. C

Phosphate test kits........what's the point?

Lol i asked mrs for some yesterday she goes..huh stockings who wears stockings? lol Then i ran around the house for nylon netting for windows..realised we dont have that either..
  19. C

God i have just realised i have joined the thread with a moan.. Well i do like the RSM, my mrs prefers it over my Vision 180
  20. C

Ooh yes i could. I guess i might be able to pop around for about an hour tomorrow, im not in at work :D