Search results

1. beasone

Happy Journey

I don't know how I didn't post last month.. but here she is.. 4 months in.
  2. beasone

Happy Journey

guess i can't figure out how to delete a duplicate post!
  3. tank 4 months old

tank 4 months old

Sailfin tang, Mystery Wrasse, Catalina goby
  4. 4 months old

4 months old

5. beasone

Happy Journey

No, Sir! I love jawfish .. but just want one yellow faced pearly baby.. The tank is covered. MY LFS only had a handful of little guys.. babies really.. and unfortunately my 'want' got the best of me. I had a couple of sally light foot(s) and we think maybe they got them. The second...
  6. beasone

Happy Journey

Just thought I would put an updated pic. Have had lousy luck with my baby jawfish.. they were just disappearing. Will have to wait till I can get a bigger one. Other than a rose bud anemone hiding under a rock all is well.
  7. DSCF3767

DSCF3767

8. DSCF3757

DSCF3757

9. DSCF3750

DSCF3750

10. beasone

Would a Sally lightfoot eat a small fish?

I had a little baby jawfish, and he disappeared... shortly after adding our clean up crew which included two sally lightfoot crabs. I thought maybe the BF had left the lid open and she jumped.. and he didn't want to tell me... well, bought another one.. even smaller and now she is missing as...
  11. beasone

goby and jawfish?

Sorry was thinking it but didn't type it! Diamond Goby... though at the time of writing this my jawfish seems to have disappeared. She has been very social able (for a jawfish), but we added a large CUC to the 150 gal yesterday..and she was still out and about....but today I came home from...
  12. beasone

goby and jawfish?

Can you have a goby and a jawfish in the same tank? 150 gal? And.. how deep does you sand need to be.... I only have about two inches and I feel like my little jawfish baby could use some more. If I can get a goby too, should I get more sand? thanks for you advice! Colleen
  13. beasone

Happy Journey

oh, and yes that silly carpet is back up on the glass near the top of the tank.. when we moved him he got all comfy in a nook and I thought great! He is happy.. Not sure why he likes it up there.. maybe more lights. I do plan to make a list of all the equipment etc.. just haven't gotten to...
  14. beasone

Happy Journey

Added some more clean up crew today to take care of the diatom outbreak.. and it seems to be doing the trick. Either that or it has run it's course.. Have some furry red and green on one rock too! Good? Bad? Not sure :) My first and favorite fish.. yellow faced pearly jawfish.. has made...
  15. Blood Shimp.. still hangin in with us

Blood Shimp.. still hangin in with us

16. DSCF3733

DSCF3733

17. pearly jawfish - 1st fish

pearly jawfish - 1st fish

18. beasone

Poor Carpet on the wall

Update!! He has made it into the new tank and has found his spot. He is a very happy carpet now! All is well! Everything has made the transition!
  19. DSCF3715-1

DSCF3715-1

Happy Carpet!
  20. DSCF3714

DSCF3714

Happy Carpet!