Search results

1. 1ofManyNguyens

Help Needed: how do we ship Urchins?

Not exactly sure what they would be called but those "urine jars" for drug tests and stuff might work...
  2. 1ofManyNguyens

T. Nguyen's 14G BioCube

Thanks! The FS does well with the low and high flow. Since its more towards the middle of my tank it doesn't get the direct flow of the PH but there is a noticeable difference when i have the K-nano on.
  3. 1ofManyNguyens

T. Nguyen's 14G BioCube

Water changes
  4. 1ofManyNguyens

T. Nguyen's 14G BioCube

I dont have bio balls in my BC at all. Leaving live rubble rock instead of bioballs can also act as a nitrite factory so i dont suggest you doing that either. I actually like my tank as is since its been doing great! im not worried about my levels because the WCs keep those in check and i dont...
  5. 1ofManyNguyens

My 14 gallon biocube

Good to know. Sorry to misinform Seeker.
  6. 1ofManyNguyens

Southern California Reefer

I started in 2008 so about 2 years now? But i had a tank crash that made me get out of it for awhile... so i guess not very long. haha
  7. 1ofManyNguyens

My 14 gallon biocube

You have to use a super glue GEL
  8. 1ofManyNguyens

Southern California Reefer

Welcome! Where in so cal are you?
  9. 1ofManyNguyens

T. Nguyen's 14G BioCube

Its in low flow. But i switch on my K-nano every other day just to switch things up. And its under my stock BC lighting. Yeah inside and outside. Mr Clean Magic Eraser is just a mirco sponge. As long as you buy the original and NOT a scented one. I only have 2 Picasso clown fish, 1 cleaner...
  10. 1ofManyNguyens

T. Nguyen's 14G BioCube

The only thing i do is run Chemipure Elite in chamber 2 and do weekly/ bi-weekly water changes. Every once a month or two i wipe the tank with a piece of Mr Clean Magic Eraser.
  11. 1ofManyNguyens

T. Nguyen's 14G BioCube

I dont know! I looked at the pictures from when i first got them and they are so much more plump back then. Now they dont seem to be as plump but havent lost color or anything.
  12. 1ofManyNguyens

T. Nguyen's 14G BioCube

Well i havent updated in awhile... But theres nothing too exciting to update. I bought a peppermint shrimp to take care of my Aiptasia problem and it did exactly that! Get a long just fine with my cleaner shrimp, as a matter of fact, the cleaner stays on top of the rocks and my peppermint...
  13. 1ofManyNguyens

My 14 gallon biocube

Do you have the airstone that goes with the skimmer?
  14. 1ofManyNguyens

June 2010 POTM VOTING!

:bigbounce :bump: :bigbounce
  15. 1ofManyNguyens

Coral ID please

I have those too! bought them at MAX but never got the name. Nice price on them too, i bought my frag for $20 with about 15 polyps.
  16. 1ofManyNguyens

June 2010 POTM VOTING!

Wow... so many pictures! Good luck to everyone!
  17. 1ofManyNguyens

June 2010 POTM Contest!

Come on guys and gals! Last day to upload a picture and join in on the festivities!!! BUMP!!!
  18. 1ofManyNguyens

White Spots on Aquarium glass

I think its just coraline algae.
  19. IMG_32761111

IMG_32761111