Search results

1. M

Pictures with blue lights

I do not have white lights. The Kessil A150 is a straight blue LED grow light. It's pretty bright too, I might turn on all the lights in my apartment and see what I can do. I will keep you guys updated with pictures
  2. M

Ill attach some pictures for you to see. imgur: the simple image sharer
  3. M

I have the Kessil A150, it brings out so much beauty in my corals. I just took some pictures to show people that want to buy locally, and they are not looking to well. Is it the blue light that is making the pictures bad or is it me?
  4. M

Very confused right now

I had a chromis die this morning, wasn't really surprised at that at all. But then I look in my tank and I saw what I thought to be ich is. I just got home from school and the color of the scales are fading on my other two chromis, one is hiding under a cave and the other is just swimming...
  5. M

It's good to be back

It's been about 4 years since I've been on this website. I had my first reef tank in a 30 gallon nano cube. I loved it so much, I had to take it down for personal reasons. After that I stepped out of the hobby for the remainder of the time, but I kept up to date with some knowledge and stuff...
  6. M

Porcelain Crab

Awesome, thanks guys.
  7. M

38 Gallon Innovative Marine Nano Reef Project.

Oh yes, I remember waiting for the cycle to end. I love the scape Pawlu.
  8. M

Porcelain Crab

Does anybody use them, and if so can you tell me how they act in the tank. I'm really debating on getting some.
  9. M

Fragging a Monti Cap

Are there any websites to show how one would go about doing this. My friend has a big one and we are going to frag it.
  10. M

Cleanup crew question

My tank is cycled.
  11. M

Cleanup crew question

When is the best time to get a cleanup crew going, it's been three years since I've been on this forum too. I'm a little rusty with reef keeping also.
  12. M

Purchasing LED lighting PLEASE HELP~

I am using the Kessil A150 light, it's so beautiful. It brings out coral color so well, I am very pleased with it
  13. M

Firefish question

Mine popped out for feeding, it goes in and out of it's "safe spot". It's looking good, just my first time with a firefish.
  14. M

Firefish question

Are they none to hide a lot. I recently got on today and it's spending all day hiding. Just wondering if it's normal.
  15. M

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

I have to say I am very jealous >.< I have extreme tank envy at the moment. Just started reading this one today. Time to grab a seat and sit along for the ride.
  16. M

What should i put in my biocube?

On the back wall those are duncan i believe. Someone could correct me but im pretty sure of it
  17. M

Aren't they awesome though?
  18. M

Is that a Kenya tree I spot
  19. M

I forgot to say, get red and blue leg hermit crabs. Also KENYA TREE (My personal Favorite :D)
  20. M

The two clowns are good.(are they mated). For coals I would think soft. Like mushroom corals, Zoas, xenia, Kenya tree, frogspawn, torch coral, hammer coral, (when I get my tank up and running again, I have a 29 nano cube, I will be putting all that and i will be including fungia, I'm gonna do...