1. B

Who says Reefs are slow growing!!!

yes.I feed mine every other day...
  2. B

Rsm Hood Fan Noise

Its driving me NUTS!!!
  3. B

Ecotech mp40W SUPER customer sevice..

The drive shaft broke and they sent me the back plate impeller and drive shaft.They sent me all new parts 2nd day air free of charge.Excellent customer service...:whstlr:
  4. B

Does your skimmer pump ever get stuck?

giving up on the skimmer
  5. B

I am done with the all in one tanks..I like adding mods anyways...Live and learn..
  6. B

Its not the impellers..Its the pumps......I got a new impeller from RSM and it still gets stuck.Even when I unstick it and the skimmer is working it heats up the water.See my other post...
  7. B

I took my skimmer out.It kepted stopping and heating up my water..RSM sent me a new impeller and still have this problem..I have a euro reef skimmer in my sump thats doing a good job..I just dont have the time right now to deal with RSM!!!
  8. B

Ok folks,I figured out the problem with over heating!!!

Its the protein skimmer. For all those with the RSM250 this is the problem. Happened last night at 2AM...I hear my chiller go on for 1 minute shut off and go back on 3 minutes later.I timed it fo 1 hour.Then I shut of the protein skimmer(which was working).The chiller would go on for 1min...
  9. B

Post your RSM 250 Mods Here!

I have a deflector on the right side but I dont have the stock pump outlet.I have my 3/4" return line from my chiller thru the right side hole.Then hooked up the deflector to the hose.
  10. B

Skimmer pump not working.

If I turn off the skimmer it wont turn back on unless I pull it out and open the cover to the impeller and turn it and put the cover back on.Then it will start again..this is getting on my nerves!!
  11. B

I have the big Euro reef 5-3 in my sump.I like it but the cup fills up very fast when the stock skimmer is not on. I dont want to drill the cup to put an over flow on it..
  12. B

RSM 250 Glass or acrylic

Wrong.glass scratches are very difficult to remove..Good luck...
  13. B

Should not have to buy impellers.I bought this tank in Feb of this year.I never heard of impeller only lasting a few months..I think the pumps Red Sea uses is the problem...When I pulled out the pump last time it stopped working the pumpwas HOT...Good thing I have a chiller...
  14. B

No rattleing this time...I have not shut it off since.
  15. B

:( My power cut off and turned back on but the skimmer did not..I had to pull it out and tap the impeller.Now it works but I am afraid to shut it off..I have a bad feeling about this skimmer pump ..
  16. B

For me,,,, It seems quieter on the start up.When you use to shut off the skimmer and turn it on it use to rattle a bit.Not any more..
  17. B

Looking good....:)
  18. B

Got the impeller today.Works great.Thank you Pinky for the SUPER FAST delivery!!!!
  19. B

Wont fit the 250 cabinet..16x16 is the biggest because of the divider.
  20. B

What is the size?cost?Thinking about getting another because the one I have now has small cracks on the lip of it.I had it made by a local and maybe the acrylic was old and brittle.