Search results

1. M

Wow, I am back..

I can't belieave its been 2 years since i have been on the board. Alot has gone on in the last couple of years. Got married Bought a house and just had our first child, My beautiful baby girl Abigail born Aug 22nd 2008. Well now that i have the my life back on track i am hoping...
  2. M

Wow, Its been a while!

hello all! So its been some time sense i have have been on any aquarium forms! how ever Getting married in Sept, Moving into my house house tomorrow and hoping to have a 30 gallon up and running by the end of the weekend :D. Some might know if my previous tanks well one crashed...
  3. M

250 watters over 30gallon too much?

Well, The wedding is now under a year away and we have been really busy.. between liz working on the wedding stuff and myself busy with alot of photography work.. I just really have not have had time for my reef tanks.. So what i have been thinking of doing is down sizing once again...
  4. M

New Photos :)

Hey Guys, Have not been around much.. But just wanted to show a couple of recent shots i took, :) 2 year old Clownfish A Crop of that image. and my 3 year old Vlamingi Tang Thanks Michael
  5. M

Scuba Diving Certs!! Guys help me out!

Alright, So i want to get certifed.. Tired of stealing my buddies rigs :) Really only need it so that i can rent my own gear and go on the diving excursions with them.. right now they can rent me stuff and we do lake diving but really want to do the excursions.. I was looking at PADI...
  6. M

Cottage 2005...

Hey Guys, just got back from the cottage, and wanted to share some of our pictures :) what do you all think, Please keep in mind alot of the water shots where taken while doing like 50 MPH in a boston whaler.. not the most stable platforms for shooting from.. So some of the...
  7. M

My Invintation done!!! Under $20!!!!

Hey peoples!!!! Just finsihed our Engagment party Inventations!!!!! Man i love the way they came out, I took liz out today to look and we found these cardstocks to use! Cost $16.99CND for 25 invites! more than enough for our party!! Check them out ! Thanks For...
  8. M

My Engagment Invintations!!!!!!

Hey peoples!! Just finished designing our Engagment party invites.. My family have been driving us nuts as they want to have a engagment party! .. Her side ( Portuguese ) really don't do that kind of thing.. So i have decided to go with it anyways. This is what i have come up with...
  9. M

My New website

Just wondering what you all thought of this :) www.myreef.ca Thanks Michael
  10. M

You "1" Favorite Full Tank Shot...

Alright Boys and Girls.. Like the title says.. Lets see your ONE Favorite full tank shot of each of your tanks!!!! 90 Gallon Reef Tank 135 Gallon Fish \ Softy Tank Thanks Michael
  11. M

My 135 Gallon....

Soo, As some of you know i consolidated my tanks.. Went from running 4 tanks down to running two :) 135 gallon reef tank, 90 gallon reef tank, 90 gallon Preditor tank and 30 gallon clown tank.. well i have condenced it to a 90 gallon Reef tank seen here ( 90 gallon reef ) and...
  12. M

My 90 Gallon Reef Tank!

Alright peoples!!!! So my 29 gallon tank did not work out, The dam corals would not fit :) And i had originally decided to set this tank up to move my corals into to reduce the operating cost of the 135 gallon reef tank! Well this is what i ended up going with, Still reducing the cost...
  13. M

Reality Check!!!!

Well today, Is a sad day!!! I have come to realize that I went out for lunch 5 years ago when I bought my first tank but Never came back!!!!!!!!! I got a letter from hydro today saying they re evaluated our usage ( we are on fixed rate ) and they said I used a lot more hydro last summer...
  14. M

Anyone eles see these?

Seen on running in the local fish store.. Look really cool! .. They where running them on Maxijets.. rotating the water 360 degrees! .. I was concidering grabbing on for my 29 gallon.. think they would work great on smaller tank.. Kind of Bulky? but cool...
  15. M

Michael_Lambert's 29 Gallon Reef Experience!

Alright, The start of a new adventure!!! Tank ----------- 29 gallon ( 24 long, 24 high, 12 wide ) 250 watt ARC 14k Halide MaxiJet 1200 Eabojager 75 watt Heater Live Stock ------------- 45 pounds of mixed Rocks - 20 more to come 10 pounds of mixed Crushed Coral ( as i...
  16. M

New tank, Suggestions Please!

Alright guys! I have decided to setup another tank.. Mainly because we have decided to tear down the 90 gallon at Liz’s house in preparation for our new life together when we get married next Sept :) So I have moved 70% of her contents into my 135 gallon ( Fish, coral and some rock )...
  17. M

Portrait of Liz!

Hey Guys/Gals Have been playing furthur with the camera, and started to play with portraits.. Keep in mind this is no model its my wife :) and im not makeup/hair geek! But i did my best :) What do you all think of it? Thanks Michael
  18. M

Photography by Me

Hey guys, So my photos seem to be all over the place :( So what i have decided to do was create a Very basic gallery for people to see my work :) So its slowly comming together but here we go :) My Aquatic photography Please let me know what you all think :) Michael
  19. M

Pictures ( June 9th 2005)

Hey everyone, Just wanted to share a couple of new images :) Let me know what you think :) Michael
  20. M

Diving in Mexico..

Not sure if i shared these at all?? But in Feb we where in Mexico ( Nuvo Vallarta) and we did some diving/snorking off one of the small islands.. I got some shots.. It sucked because the other camera i had ( Disposable ) i had on my wrist when i caught a ride on a mantaray and he took me...