Search results

1. whodakind

Can I put rocks from the beach into my saltwater fish tank???

the besting you could do is cure the rock first before you put it in your tank..
  2. whodakind

aloha!

Thank You
  3. whodakind

New pics of reef and other tanks.

Wow!that's Nice...i'm In Love With That Aquascaping...
  4. whodakind

how's it ?

i'll try to post some pictures pretty soon.
  5. whodakind

aloha!

hello!i'm kinda new here so take it slowly:white: a have a oceanic biocube 14 with zoo's and star polyps..a 20 gallon just fish making it a sick bay tank...and a cycling 1.5 pico reef and the rest are freshie...:winner: saltwater...anyways i live in hawaii and they don't sell corals in any LFS...
  6. whodakind

hello

:dance: nice tank police i'm so jealous...it was nice chatting with you hope to chat with you again..:dance:
  7. whodakind

hello

nice tank police i'm so jealous...it was nice chatting with you hope to chat with you again..
  8. whodakind

nano hood pics

:bigbounce wow that's nice great job bro...now i have an idea how to make me one for my 1.5 gallon pico...thanks !:sinking:
  9. whodakind

nano hood pics

wow that's nice great job bro...now i have an idea how to make me one for my 1.5 gallon pico...thanks !
  10. whodakind

how's it ?

How'z it people well i'm just new here...but may i say cool site...i have a oceanic bio cube 14, 20 g just fish..and a 1.5 pico reef that i just set up...There is nothing much here in hawaii witch is suck but people have there ways to get what they want for there saltwater aquarium...it's eligal...