Search results

1. franklingt3

Recommended Soft Corals for 14G Biocube, well established

My son and I are interested in adding soft corals looking for suggestions.
  2. franklingt3

How to prep water for water changes?

Perfect! Fast, Thank you!!
  3. franklingt3

How to prep water for water changes?

I have a 14G Biocube. Can I prep water in advance of water changes?
  4. franklingt3

Suspect MI, QT Question...

Thanks for everyone's help, on my way to establishing our new QT!
  5. franklingt3

Suspect MI, QT Question...

OK, let me see if I have this correct. I have likely contracted MI in my 14 gallon BioCube. I have 2 small fish, a 1 1/2 " damsel and a 1 1/2" clown as well as a green crab, fireshrimp and a turbo snail. I understand I need to run my display tank for 8 weeks without fish to rid it or starve the...
  6. franklingt3

New 14G BioCube team w/ my 11 year old son

OK, let me see if I have this correct. I have likely contracted MI in my 14 gallon BioCube. I have 2 small fish, a 1 1/2 " damsel and a 1 1/2" clown as well as a green crab, fireshrimp and a turbo snail. I understand I need to run my display tank for 8 weeks without fish to rid it or starve...
  7. franklingt3

A Fish Quarantine Process - Step by Step

OK, let me see if I have this correct. I have likely contracted MI in my 14 gallon BioCube. I have 2 small fish, a 1 1/2 " damsel and a 1 1/2" clown as well as a green crab, fireshrimp and a turbo snail. I understand I need to run my display tank for 8 weeks without fish to rid it or starve...
  8. franklingt3

It soulds like MI to me after working my way through the forums. I will see if i can get a pic of the damsel posted for feedback. I just wanted to understand the diagnosis, in order to determine which treatment direction to take. Looks like a hospital tank for 8 weeks is the way to go...
  9. franklingt3

I really wish we found you guys and gals sooner, would have saved alot of Q & A! We have been up and running for about a month and a half now, started w/ ~12# LR, RO water. Tank tests all fine. Introduced domino damsel and clown fish, appx 2 weeks ago. My local shop recommended adding a...