Search results

1. 69frogs

rotifers

Ok so heres the deal. I have finally gotten my clown fish breeding. I have a nice hatchery set up. And now have about 35 clown larva. I have purchased 2 live rotifer culters. The rotifers have been going for about 3 days now. My question is can you see rotifer with a naked eye? If not how do I...
  2. 69frogs

help me set up my overflow box and sump!

ok guys/gals.....once again i call out for your knowledge. I just got a 120 gal aquarium it has a over flow and sump can any one tell me how to get it going or give me a link to some diagrams?:surrender:
  3. 69frogs

Who munched my Xenia?

Ok folks Im calling on all brains in the reef! Someone munched my pulsing xenia! I have an 80 gal reef inhabited by 1 blue spotted unicorn tang 1 niger triger 1 perc clown 1 neon goby 2flame goby 1 lawn mower blenny 1 scooter blenny 1 sally light foot 12 hermits 13 snails 1 fox face and 1...
  4. 69frogs

Large pink tip anenome

Hey folks!! Ok so here is the deal. I have a large pink tip that has out grown my tank. I have an 80 gal and this little bugger takes up a large corner of the tank. I would like to trade him off for so stony corals or something of intrest. Is there anyone with any ideas on how to go about this...
  5. 69frogs

Large pink tip anenome

Hey folks!! Ok so here is the deal. I have a large pink tip that has out grown my tank. I have an 80 gal and this little bugger takes up a large corner of the tank. I would like to trade him off for so stony corals or something of intrest. Is there anyone with any ideas on how to go about this...
  6. 69frogs

sun coral

Ok folks this is freaking awsome! I just got large sun coral! at a price you would not belive $20!! But, here lies my question. I know sun corals are sinsitive to light and in nature grow at the mouth of caves.....but i use halides and florecent lighting (all in one fixture) where would be the...
  7. 69frogs

Long hair alage

Ok since im new here i figure i would see what you guys have to say. Now that I have calmed down after my first fragging experience......lol let me ask... what is the best way to get long hair alage under control? I have cleaner shrimp, hermit crabs, snails, a sally light foot, and a lawn mower...
  8. 69frogs

coral fragging

Guys HELP!!!! I have (had) a beautifull finger leather. After lots of research and reading i decided I would try to frag my coral. I only took a couple of small branches simply because I am new to fragging. I was gentle and quick. However now my beautiful coral is all shrivled up and looks like...
  9. 69frogs

69frogs

Hello all! Obveously I am a salt water hobbiest. Ive been in the hobbie for some time now. I started out with a 55 gal swin tank and have now graduated to having a 80 gal reef tank and an addition 29 gal reef. I am by no means an expert. However I have come a long ways and have gained a great...