Search results

1. Miltonic

Med. Powder blue tang for sale in central,Pa

I have a very nice and healthy powder blue for sale, i hate to get get rid of him but i need the room for a different fish. it is about 7-8in size pick up preferred. asking $100 firm
  2. Miltonic

Chaeto for sale!!!~

My sump is full of this macro and i need to get it cleaned out! I can assure you this chaeto is full of micro life like pods ect to seed your tank. asking $15 shipped for a quart size bag. pm or post.
  3. Miltonic

7" Teardrop Maxima for sale

I have this awesome teardrop that i hate to get rid of but my tank is running out of room so i have to let it go, it very nice and healthy. asking $110, local pick up preferred but can ship, located in Lancaster,PA *lighting making it look more blue than it is
  4. Miltonic

36" Maristar fixture 2x250W MH & 2x39W T5 HO for sale!

I have this 3 month old fixture for sale pretty much brand new works great, I have no use for it atm and would like to sell. It comes with everything but a ballast to power the mh. it also comes with bulbs, which are 3 months old as well, the T5 are Ati blue plus and Ati actinic, the mh are 2...
  5. Miltonic

HOT5 ATI 8 x54w Powermodule for sale

I had this fixture for little over a year and hate to part out with it but since im upgrading I can no longer use it, is in great condition. The bulbs are about 4 months old and will not need to be changed for about another 6 months or so. Im asking $600 firm for this. pick up prefered will...
  6. Miltonic

whats this?

I was looking through my reef like many of us do to see how everything is going and the growth we're getting but I spotted a little something I have no idea what it is. it's green with bright blue tips and almost see through, its very small sort of looks like an anemone but im not sure. I doesnt...
  7. Miltonic

upgrading, need tips!

I will be transferring all my current livestock from my 90g to a 180g and I was wondering what would be some good tips to help make this successful, insure everything will make it and prevent a cycle. I have an idea of what I will need like big brute containers to fill with the tank water and...
  8. Miltonic

90g rr tank system for sale!

im upgrading soon so I want to put my current system up for grabs! Everything I have now is under a year old and is in great condition so you don't have to worry about anything just set up and go! I originally wanted $1,500 but I realized that the bulbs in my current fixture need replacing soon...
  9. Miltonic

Macro algae ID

anyone know what this algae is? its growing all over my tank and well i've been wondering what it is, its kinda cool and it doesnt seem to be bothering anything.
  10. Miltonic

Sick clown help

Well a couple of days ago my picasso clown that I got from Doni decided to host my torch after months without even looking at it. After that I noticed that the clown had some damage on its skin and fin which I believe to be stings from the coral. Fast forward to today I also noticed that clown...
  11. Miltonic

Green Birdsnest growth

I decided to make one for my first SPS frag since my Red planet got a thread my Greed birdsnest deserves one too. I got a small frag of this coral about six months ago, this is a fast growing coral and one of my favorite since it was my first. :) April May June July August Sorry no Sept...
  12. Miltonic

Red Planet growth

Thanks to Al for the idea. :) Four months back I got an Red Planet frag, It has been growing very well and fast in my tank. So Al thought it would be a good idea to show you guys fast this acro can grow and why its one of the most coveted Acros available. early June 09, right after I got...
  13. Miltonic

SPS frags for sale!

I've been growing some frags out for about a month now and since they're doing great, its time to put them up for sale! All three frags are about an inch or more and they are an ORA Green Bird's nest frag $20, ORA Red Planet frag $35 and an Orange Digitata frag $20, or I would like...
  14. Miltonic

Milt's 10g Nano/Frag tank

well guys I could not help myself and I had to start a on a new challenge in sw but this time with a nano. As the tittle says its a good old 10 gallon, I want this tank to be mainly used for frags and have not decided If I want fish in it or not. I have it waiting to be sat up and all I have now...
  15. Miltonic

For sale Koralia wavemaker controller deluxe + powerheads

Well since Im going to be switching from Koralia powerheads I no longer need this equipment, which includes the controller plus the powerheads. They are a koralia 4, 3 and 1 that must be used with the controller so I would like to sell everything together for $430 plus shipping. paypal only btw
  16. Miltonic

Crab id needed

so I recently started seeing this weird crab roaming around in my tank and I have no idea where it came from, the only crab I added to my tank was an emerald crab that I haven't seen in forever but this can't be it since it's not green at all and it looks kind of vicious. I wanted to know if Its...
  17. Miltonic

I've been thinking

My tank is approaching the 6 month mark and I was thinking about getting an rbta but I would like to hear some opinions first. The tank has been very stable for months I went through the typical algae stages and now everything seems to be thriving. For my lighting I have 8x54w T5 HO so that...
  18. Miltonic

Looking for unusual fish to add

As the title says I'm looking for an unusual fish but not ugly unusual to add to my 90g reef, Im tired of everyone going OMG Dory, NEMO!!! and ect so I need something different. Right now I have a 2 Clownfish, Blue tang, Yellow wrasse and a Watchman Goby. Im really open to anything as long as is...
  19. Miltonic

Rescued a bubble coral

Well, I went to the LFS to get a black background for my fw tank, made sure I didn't bring enough money with me to buy a nice coral but went to the coral section anyway nothing stood out to me at first until I make my way to this tank with assorted coral frags most of them where dying and really...
  20. Miltonic

Acro ID please!

I recently won this at a frag swap I went to got the name but completely forgot lol so now I need your help here's a picture of the acro in question