Search results

1. ThomastheTexan

10 Years and starting over.

Hello all, Just touching bases with you all. I need to figure out how to get pics uploaded from my phone through the tapatalk app. I had the tank set up and running. had it plumbed and all since october and it has been running. I have added a few things into it.. if someone knows how to get...
  2. ThomastheTexan

I decided to go with Viparspectra... I may eventually upgrade! I will do mushrooms. But for now i want to enhance my set up. @Uncle99 what settings do you keep your lights on?
  3. ThomastheTexan

I mean I want a light that I can eventually turn up and use Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. ThomastheTexan

I am considering running the AIs I purchased but wanted to check if there are less expensive versions or combo lights. I will likely keep it as a mushroom garden. Maybe a few stony things in the future. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. ThomastheTexan

What is the length of your tank? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. ThomastheTexan

@Uncle99 i like the first 2 options. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. ThomastheTexan

alright guys, its a 150 72" tank. What is a good light that you all use. I am considering the hydra 26 HD.
  8. ThomastheTexan

I actually saw the tank running. So I don't have any worries. I have 2 other smaller tanks currently running. So once I get everything running in the 150 I will move everything in it.
  9. ThomastheTexan

So a little context...I know the owner of one of the LFS here in Virginia. I told him I was looking to get a larger tank. He told me today he is breaking down a 150G from another customer and The guy only want $400. it is a 72x18 so it is sorta tall as it is wide. but the $400 I get...
  10. ThomastheTexan

Hello all, I came to reef sanctuary 10 years ago...at that time I had a 300 gallon tank which I ended up selling 8 years ago after a divorce... WELL, I am going to start this 150 Gallon build...it will be delivered on Friday 10/12/2018. I have seen similar threads that I have read over the...
  11. ThomastheTexan

New tank setup advice

Dont use damsels !!!!!!
  12. ThomastheTexan

Emergency ich treatment

I have a tang is stress ich over night pretty much a few things No i dont have a medical tank Yes its a reeftank with just polyps and mushrooms and shrimp I am looking for a Good treatment under these conditions ....
  13. ThomastheTexan

Tank cycle

Ok are there any others that you know?
  14. ThomastheTexan

Tank cycle

Whats the best way to jump start the tank cycle ?
  15. ThomastheTexan

Lawn mower blennies And hair algae

65g HOB protein skimmer / bio filter with media media chamber 0/nitrate 0/ammonia 0/phosphate
  16. ThomastheTexan

Lawn mower blennies And hair algae

Does lawnmower blennies do a good job at eating HA if not any suggestions....
  17. ThomastheTexan

JJ's BIG - 125 gallon Upgrade

Man , i have to read this like a suspense novel im actually excited and dont want to look away so i wont miss anything...
  18. ThomastheTexan

Can you ID these crabs?

Looks like a gorilla crab is it hairy
  19. ThomastheTexan

Percula or Ocellaris??? Are the LFS workers useless??

Percula because the shape of the tail and the thickness of the black lines