Search results

1. C

Well lets see if this works....

Also the Xenia is fine. I've sold the first set of 5 plugs. The key for me was to razor blade them off my display tank glass. They took well! Thanks again-
  2. C

Thanks everyone, for your input. The frag rack has paid off and I'm able to get some credit at my LFS for the frags that I've brought in. The "mushroom cup" is great. I'm going to give it a shot next.
  3. C

ohh yeah.. it's not "Colt" it's "Kenyan Tree".. I've used a small small dab of SuperGlue to attach the Frags to the plugs. It seems as though one may not be working. Aside from rubber-banding them to the plug, are their any other suggestions anyone can advise me to beat the Xenia Slime? And...
  4. C

Thanks.. I had an old Magnet Cleaner and I figured I'd super glue some crate to it. It has worked out really well so far. The Xenia were growing on the glass and I was able razor blade them right off with no damage. With the help some glue, and nice frag plugs, They seem to be attaching well...
  5. C

So I decided to frag some Xenia and Colt coral. Here it is. Lets hope it works.
  6. C

August 2010 POTM Contest!

Here is mine...
  7. C

The BSJ 55 Tall-

Here are some recent photos of the reef. Hopefully the new BSJ. will settle in well. http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc259/cstampers/The%20Tall%20Fifty%20Five-/IMG00035-20100725-0903.jpg http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc259/cstampers/The%20Tall%20Fifty%20Five-/IMG00034-20100725-0902.jpg
  8. C

The BSJ 55 Tall-

Yeah.....I ended up excavating the rocks as I was adding H20. No updates yet I'm waiting for a healthy BSJ. and have not found one yet.
  9. C

The BSJ 55 Tall-

Thanks... My tank has been up and running and I've made the decision to try again. I've been really bummed since I lost the fish. So hopefully it works out this time I'll keep people informed.
  10. C

The BSJ 55 Tall-

Well...it's been a while- I added Jaws and my a new BSJ to the 55 after about 2 months of cycling...my water parameters being fantastic. The fish adapted well and appeared to be thriving. Both creating their own respective borrows After about two weeks I noticed both becoming sluggish and soon...
  11. C

The BSJ 55 Tall-

Off to Narnia!
  12. C

Clown's Indo-Pacific Lagoon

Fantastic pics!
  13. C

The BSJ 55 Tall-

Maybe this should be a tank chronicle....
  14. C

The BSJ 55 Tall-

Update- The tank is cycling and doing great. It seems to be cycling quicker than normal. Ammonia levels are receding after this first week. I added some rocks from my 24nano along some sand. I think that has something to do with the ammonia drop. Can't wait to add the BSJ's!
  15. C

FS: $10 Zoanthid Frags,Riverside CA

I'm in Riverside! and would be glad to purchase a few of your frags if they are still available. Can I get your contact info? PM? Thanks
  16. C

The Bluespot Club

I'm sorry to see your loss...it sucks. I'm not sure about the disease processes with your fish, however I've had mine for a little over a year and he seems to be doing great. After the first few weeks in my tank he stopped jumping around and settled right into his home. lcstorc, sambrinar...
  17. C

The BSJ 55 Tall-

96hrs into the process...it's starting to clear up well.
  18. C

The BSJ 55 Tall-

I hear you...I was browsing other threads and couldn't believe how fast that was..LOL Thanks for the input.
  19. C

The BSJ 55 Tall-

Wow! That was the fastest thread reply ever! I'll update often. Thanks.
  20. C

The BSJ 55 Tall-

It's finally here! :olsmile: I didn't realize how much I'd enjoy BSJ's so I'm building a reef around the fish. I received a new tank and stand from my lovely wife for Christmas this year and I was finally able to get is started. It's up a cycling as of 2 days ago. So I'll let you know...