Search results

1. K

WTB: Reef Octopus XP 2000 Cone

Looking for a Octopus XP 2000 cone skimmer.
  2. K

Wtb: Apex controller

Looking for an apex controller, if you have one lmk. Thanks
  3. K

FS: 48'' Nova Extreme Pro

Jayfan ill email you the pics in a few hours. The light is still for sale.
  4. K

FS: 48'' Nova Extreme Pro

Selling a 6x54w- 48'' Nova Extreme Pro T5 fixture. It comes with bulbs but they would need to be replaced. You can play with the bulb combination though. Im asking $250 shipped. lmk if you need pics.
  5. K

powerhead magnet inside the tank?

i have a hydro koralia 6 in my tank and i want to position it a certain way. To do that, the magnet thats normally outside the tank holding the powerhead needs to be placed in the overflow so i can position the powerhead to my right side of the tank. my question is, will the magnet cause any...
  6. K

New Lights, cycle, need help!

Haha thanks guys. I now understand what's going on. Great help.
  7. K

What kind of die off could be caused by greater or less light? The mh fixture I had was an ebay one. Though it was decent, it seems like the ati t5 is puttig in a lot more light :/. I will do weekly water changes and see how that goes. Thanks.
  8. K

I switched from 2x250w mh to 6x54w ATI t5 fixture. I was trying to take it slow and letting everything acclimate over 2 weeks but i guess i wasnt successful. My rocks are going brown, so is the sand. Looks to me like diatoms. I need some tips on how to get over with this cycle quick. The...
  9. K

WTB: 2 part dosing pump

Want to buy 2 part dosing pump. will pay shipping.
  10. K

mp20 to mp40 es?

i want to upgrade my mp20 to mp40w es. now is that possible? can i upgrade straight from the 20 to 40 es or would i have to upgrade to 40w and THEN to mp40wes? :help:
  11. K

90 Gallon Build!

Just ordered the ATI sunpower 6x54w. Going to see how T5's do for my tank
  12. K

90 Gallon Build!

Thanks eric.
  13. K

90 Gallon Build!

here are some update pictures. Some sps are doing well while other frags just have tissue loss and die.. need to check water prems again. Ill be upgrading to a 6x 54w Ati sunpower soon.
  14. K

how does ur rbta open?

I bought a 4-6" rbta a couple of weeks ago. I got it from a guy whose anemonie split and this was one of the babies. Now I placed the anem on a rock with a big hole in the middle and that rock is sitting on my sand bed. The rbtas tips are really bubbley but it wont open like I see it in other...
  15. K

WTB: 48'' ATI 8x54w T5

Now looking for the 6x54w ATi Sunpower or 8x54, lmk if you have either
  16. K

Final Suggestions Needed! From T5 users!

My tank is 90 gal, mostly sps with few lps and softies at the bottom. I want to switch over to T5's completely.. Tank: 48x18x24 Im stuck between ATI 6x54 sunpower, 7 bulb aquatic Constellation or the ATI 8x54w sunpower. Do i need 8 bulbs or 6 is fine? I dont just want it to work, i want the...
  17. K

Looks like a walking stick, crawls like an inchworm.

i got that in my tank when i ordered dwarf seahorse.. it came on the macro algae. Didn't know what it was and couldnt find it after a couple of days..
  18. K

still looking
  19. K

Looking for an 8 bulb ATI T5 fixture Will pay for shipping Lmk if you have one for sale.
  20. K

What Fish is This?

+1 Looks like that picture is touched up a bit.