Search results

1. ToeSloth

Installing Radion XR30w G2 in the RSM 130D Hood

Sooooo I started this up a little afternoon and figured I had thought about how I was going to do this installation. I know this will be a little long so I will say up front everything went well with the install and I like the light. The shimmer is taking some getting used to and I think...
  2. ToeSloth

Adding Advances Moonlight System to my 130d hood

I ordered this from Steve's LED's and wanted to show what I did to fit it into my hood. I'm sure it can be done other ways as well. Maybe even wire it into the existing system and timer. I slipped the power and remote sensor through the fan slots for the area for a third fan. The power adapter...
  3. ToeSloth

Universal Holder for the Aqua Medic Turboflotor 500

So I posted in my tank thread and in another one about Tunze magnets from a few years ago and said that I noticed that Aqua Medic now makes a Universal holder for the skimmer I use to replace the stock one with. Well it arrived in the mail today and the first thing I noticed what that the mount...
  4. ToeSloth

RSM Worksheets converted to Excel

So I'm going to use excel to start tracking my tests so I thought I would share my base file that I created from the Red Sea Word document. Hope you all like it! I will be happy to post the changes I'm going to make to auto chart the recordings as well. If anyone has something they would...
  5. ToeSloth

ToeSloth's Serenity! RSM 130D

So I received my new 130D yesterday late afternoon and spent the evening putting the stand together and watching the video and reading the setup guide. While setting up the stand I snapped up a few pictures and after I put the tank on the stand I took a couple more. I will post pictures...
  6. ToeSloth

Ring...Ring... FedEx Freight Calling

130D being delivered Monday afternoon after 2pm EST. BTW... I ordered this last Sunday night so that is pretty damn quick delivery to Fairfax VA. Chris
  7. ToeSloth

Would you buy...

A silver RSM 130 prebuilt (new) in store on sale for $699. I really wanted black and the upgrades on the new one but this seems like a good deal.... Hopefully you all can let me know! Best, Chris