Search results

1. SeaLover

Moisture Question

So we bought a dehumidifier last night and we placed it right near our tank. When we woke up the water tank in the machine was totally full. So And if you just looked at the tank you woulnt think that it had lost any water. It is though and over time its a significant amount. We have had...
  2. SeaLover

Moisture Question

So I have a 75 gallon reef tank in my living room. We think we may be having a moisture problem. Does anyone know if a 75 gallon tank could be letting a substantial amount of moisture in the air in our house? Let me know what you guys think or know about this. Thanks.:sinking:
  3. SeaLover

Never before Seen "Cosmic Swirl" frags and lots more Purple Hornets!

Chris what type of light do you have to have to keep that Favia? let me know. Also I am in Indiana what would the shipping be on that Favia.
  4. SeaLover

FOR SALE! A great light!

Yep I sold it :) Thanks Mr. Pex for the business :)
  5. SeaLover

FOR SALE! A great light!

Thanks five!
  6. SeaLover

FOR SALE! A great light!

Light is officially SOLD!
  7. SeaLover

FOR SALE! A great light!

Light is currently PENDING sale unless a higher offer is made and potential buyer knows this. Any other offers must be PM'd to me. Thanks Cassie
  8. SeaLover

FOR SALE! A great light!

Light must go this weekend! :)
  9. SeaLover

FOR SALE! A great light!

Ok definantly only serious buyers inquire. This is a great light and must go this weekend! Make me an offer! Cassie
  10. SeaLover

FOR SALE! A great light!

Ok so my new tank will be here tomorrow! YAY! Any takers on this light? I need to get it sold so I can get a new one for my new tank!
  11. SeaLover

FOR SALE! A great light!

Hey thanks Fivel! :)
  12. SeaLover

FOR SALE! A great light!

Any takers on the light? I am getting my new tank this weekend!
  13. SeaLover

FOR SALE! A great light!

Hello piece of Reef. i will check tomorrow. Thanks
  14. SeaLover

FOR SALE! A great light!

Light Pending for sale on the 3rd of July unless another offer made and paid in full before that date... PM me if you have questions Thanks
  15. SeaLover

FOR SALE! A great light!

lol thats ok! I am in Indiana
  16. SeaLover

FOR SALE! A great light!

I am a woman. And any mounting and hanging all that I leave to the husband. But while I am looking at it and picturing a canopy I don't see why you couldnt.
  17. SeaLover

FOR SALE! A great light!

I dont see why not...But I am not positive.
  18. SeaLover

FOR SALE! A great light!

Ok folks I got some shipping quotes. I am going to have this light packaged up professionally and insured for the full cost of a new light. If your are highly interested pm me please so I can get you a shipping quote. Serious inquires only please. Thanks Cassie