Search results

1. L.Baldrey

actinic Power Compacts

I bought Sunpaq .... just gonna hook them up....
  2. L.Baldrey

FS: Calcium Reactor - Tampa, FL

This is a Brand New Lil Johnny Reactor... The Lil' Johnny is rated for a 55 gallon to 200 gallon tank. It is optimal for a 120 gallon fully-stocked SPS tank. http://www.stoneyreef.com/pages-product/liljohnny.html It is brand new in the box...It retails around $210...pm me your offer if...
  3. L.Baldrey

Hardware Yard Sale

Hey Boom....Awesome stuff....wish I could buy.... Im visiting Florida end september and my visa got approved 2 days ago...very excited.... I Pray you get well soon
  4. L.Baldrey

Red Sea - Sharm El Sheik - Trip Report

Thanks people... I just couldnt help thinking "FRAGS" considering the limited stuff that gets sold in Dubai :)
  5. L.Baldrey

Here are the pics... Red Sea Banner Fish Anthias in Millepora Red Sea Butterfly's over Goniopora field Cup Coral ? Half Bleached or Half Recovering Acropora Anthias Anthias Anthias Eagle Ray Close up Glass Fish by the million Eagle Ray in...
  6. L.Baldrey

Sharing it with all my reefer mates... Air Temperature : 31C Water Temperature At Surface : 26C Bottom : 21-24 Viz : 20-30m Did 3 dives in all I was gonna do 6 dives + a night dive at the magnificent house reef of the hotel but my plans were altered after my...
  7. L.Baldrey

Going to see Open Water?!

You guys are funny...I dont think I want to see it myself...I dont think any diver in their right senses ill want to see it :) I got the movie at home and havent yet convinced myself to watch it....I did watch 2 scenes though and it was sick enough to make me wait a bit more :)