Search results

1. mbdave

Well Allen Please ask any question you have I will give my best answer I can. David

Well Allen Please ask any question you have I will give my best answer I can. David
  2. mbdave

Al, Help forgot how to use this please help this poor fool:( Dave Young

Al, Help forgot how to use this please help this poor fool:( Dave Young
  3. mbdave

Hardware for sale

I have a G-2 skimmer for sale I would sell for $55 I can ship but your cost. I live in Vallejo CA 94591. I have a Lifereef skimmer "things a real work horse I have to find out the # but runs off a mag 5 or y are :)6 and it skims very well. Pump included both for $70. I also have a few...
  4. mbdave

The refugium/ mangrove/ seagrass tank has arrived!

Hey all sorry no appearance lately but will try to keep up. Been a bit drained as of late but feeling a bit more like doing tank and have some upgrades going on with a dosing pump as strength permits. Hope all is well for all and your tanks are great! I plan on moving a rooted mangrove to the...
  5. mbdave

I have a question about Instant Ocean Sea Salt Mix

I have used IO for many, many, years no problem. Good luck, Dave
  6. mbdave

Huge Tank Water Changes - how do you do it?

You have to remember this one rule as most posters obviously did here it's, "Don't just plan the tank, plan the system". God Bless, Dave
  7. mbdave

Wrasse ID

Good call Mike enjoy a beautiful fish! But watch for jumping. Dave
  8. mbdave

Online Stocking

Liveaquaria.com They have been great with me. Good luck, Dave
  9. mbdave

Wrasse ID

That be a 'Fiji Exquisite Wrasse' notice it specifies Fiji? There are some color differences in the Fiji, African, and Maldives, they are a wonderful fish with great beauty and a good disposition. Notice this? Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Exquisite Fairy Wrasse - Reef Safe...
  10. mbdave

Rock/flower/rockflower anemones

Karussell I have dealt with this guy and I don't see them on his page but call him he is pretty good and might just get you some. Sea Life Inc. good luck, Dave
  11. mbdave

some random pics of my tank

Lookin good Merlin!! Dave
  12. mbdave

A new tank for Dave

The priviledge was all mine Cat! Dave
  13. mbdave

My Atlantis Marine World Visit (A.K.A Dream reef)

With the size of that tank one lovely parrot wontmake much of a dent. Did you see any file fish by chance such as the orange spot?
  14. mbdave

Happy Birthday catran!

Happy birthday "meow" happy birthday "MEOW" happy birthday "mmmeeeeoooowwww" happy birthday "MEOW!!!!!!!!!! Did that in my bass voice, Dave
  15. mbdave

Hello Everyone!

Welcome my fellow Dodger fan!
  16. mbdave

Soco's 90 Gallon reef project

I would put a full grown adult at a 250 or 300 they eat them in Guam had a local spear one bet was over 2 pounds. By they way they are a beautiful white tender meat that flakes right off. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Tang. ave
  17. mbdave

Stretch's 120g

If you have no livestock or little look for an acrylic finish, it's safe and I believe will do glass. Also cover the tank with a wet towel so nastys will stick, and if you can't reach to do this get black plastic "I hate sheet covers might as well not have one "Dave shrugs" Good luck and nice...
  18. mbdave

Craziest Acans you've ever Seen

We want more crazy acans!!!!!! How about some sweet Echinatas or Hillaes! And yes I love smily faces :clink::winner::makefun::yehoo::overhere::smack::bigbounce:sinking::java::nekid::crowd::hug1::yup::grind::faces::sblush::dryer:
  19. mbdave

Cat's Frag Tank

Thanks cat that is part of my PM answer. Dave :)
  20. mbdave

Cat's Frag Tank

Cat, Have you considered maybe a little larger pump with a small manifold so if need you could branch something? This way you can branch off a couple to run reactors and such and maybe a spare in case down the line you need another. Also I prefer an external pump to mag, but mind you mags...