Search results

1. W

Skimmer Placement

ok, maybe a dumb question but one I have been thinking about non the less. On your output of your skimmer, does the opening have to be above the water level if it were installed in a sump? What happens if it (opening) is below your water level? TIA
  2. W

Reef Safe Fish

Any opinions on how well these fish are with a mixed reef system. I seem to find all sorts of conflicting information so more opinions are needed: Coral Beauty Lemon Peel Coral Banded Shrimp with Cleaner Shrimp Convict Blenny Algae Blenny Tank is mixed reef, 120 Gallon I need to...
  3. W

knoxville LFS

Any recommendations for a good LFS in Knoxville, I'll be passing through
  4. W

Leather Problem

Need some opinions, my new tree leather is not faring well. Its as if its breaking down or rotting. The affected areas are on the exterior edges. The remaining portions are happy and healthy. Only signs of trouble are the lighter colored areas where the issue is occurring. Last night I...
  5. W

Sandpoint Controller

I came onto a Sandpoint PH Controller that is from the early 90's. I would like to contact the company to get a replacement for the PH probe. Does anyone know anything about this company?