Search results

1. T

The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

I need to post a couple more of mine too. I did end up losing one and the carpet is my primary suspect.
  2. T

Blood Shrimp dead after water change!!

Ditto. When my shrimp molt, it looks like they are half dead while they twitch thier way out of the old exoskeleton.
  3. T

how do you feed sea stars

Do you feed your tank anything meaty? I also keep a blue linckia and I have never had to feed it directly. It moves around the tank and grazes all the time.
  4. T

i killed hundreds of pods. can i do this without killing them?

As far as "pod eaters" not only fish eat pods... got any zoas or mushrooms? Lots of corals eat pods too.
  5. T

i killed hundreds of pods. can i do this without killing them?

What are filters? ;) How old is your tank? If its well established that emporer 400 is likely more of a nitrate factory than anything else. Build a rubble pile some where outta of site and let the pods do their thing.
  6. T

Zoa eating Nudi

Not sure yet, but I went over all of my zoas with a fine tooth comb. I will certainly be keeping an eye out for more zoas disappearing.
  7. T

Zoa eating Nudi

This is what they look like(bottom left): This is what they do: There is now 1 less zoa eating nudi in this world.
  8. T

Anemone Club!

The RBTA is huge(close to 16" when fully open) and the pictures is a little deceiving too. For size reference, the green centered Zoa colony to the right of the RBTA is about 5" long. THe Carpet is a good 13-14" when it opens up but it seems to like hiding in the rock work. I am thinking...
  9. T

180 gallon acrylic tank

Pictures and dimensions would be great.
  10. T

My Picassos

We can hope. But I need to get another one from a diffrent source to keep the gene pool more open.
  11. T

My Picassos

My set of Bs went to the wifes tank. 1 A disappeared. and the other 2 sets were for other tanks. And Yes, all Woodstock picassos.
  12. T

My Picassos

These are my favorite 2 and will be the ones left to pair off in the 150. You can see one is a little camera shy.
  13. T

Still one short. I am starting to think the carpet may have gotten him. :( I have even gone so far as to move rocks and coral to look for him or any signs of him. All to no avail.
  14. T

I am surely missing one. :(
  15. T

tomato clown attacks

I had a Cinamon that could break the skin(4") when it bit.
  16. T

I thought I was missing one this morning...I found it wrapped up in the rbta, sleeping. :D
  17. T

GBTA vs. RBTA

I currently keep a GBTA, RBTA, Carpet and a Green LTA in the same tank under MH with VHO supp. All of these anemones lived and thrived under VHO only before I moved everything to the 150.
  18. T

Anemone Club!

Here's 2 of the 4 in my 150.
  19. T

150G (72"x18"x29")
  20. T

and a few more...