Search results

1. D

Things appearing in my tank

I am pretty sure one is a flat worm. i looked through the hitchhikers guide and found the Cestoplanidae Flatworm and it looks similar enough for me to decide thats what it is. As for the little critter i guess i will have to wait till it grows up till i can catch it or get a better look. i...
  2. D

Things appearing in my tank

I have recently finished cycling my new tank and have found an abundance of life has made its way into my tank. I have a couple of clams and a bunch of feather dusters and what I believe to be a porcelain crab lurking around in the caves of the LR. There are however a couple that I am unable to...
  3. D

ebay live rock

Hello.. I am new to marine fish keeping. I have a second hand tank and tomorrow i am going to go and buy some live sand and rock. I have read a few posts but i guess my main question is how do you tell good live rock from bad live rock. Also is there anything in particular that i should look...
  4. D

Fish look better than they taste...

Hi Reefer4200... Dumb.....very true....i did not do it for fun i was being paid to clean the tank.. Not the best job i ever had although it was nice being around so many different kinds of fish.. DP
  5. D

Fish look better than they taste...

Hi….I just bought a fish tank….. I was wondering around the internet and I fell over Reef Sanctuary. I purchased my RSM from the local pet store and got a great deal as he was shutting down his marine operation. Although I have kept some pretty fancy fresh water fish my marine knowledge...