Search results

1. new reefer 03

How much would you pay for my set-up?

Thanks everybody, i already had one guy interested in the koralias (assuming i decide to sell my tank) sorry. and DBrinson, thanks for all of the info!
  2. new reefer 03

Reefman, just PM me. does anybody think that prices will go up with the economy?
  3. new reefer 03

Im in Edmond, pretty dissapointed that they go for so low right now. i might just keep it until prices go back up on them, if they do
  4. new reefer 03

Wow. I was thinking like $500. Haha. Guess that's probably not gonna happen.
  5. new reefer 03

I'm sad to sell it but, I dont take good care of my aquarium anymore, it takes up space, and i could use some extra money to put into my new truck. how much would you pay for my set-up? i'll be l isting it on craigslist soon, and im unsure on my asking price. 55g glass tank stand 4x65W PC...
  6. new reefer 03

Getting rid of Bubble Algae.. Foxfaces help?

sweet! thats nice to know, now the question is where would i find that? lol. ive never heard my LFSs mention a vigrate rabbitfish. haha i think foxfaces look cool, but i dont have a need for them. for some reason i never got any hair algae.
  7. new reefer 03

Getting rid of Bubble Algae.. Foxfaces help?

i went to my LFs to get some emerald crabs, but they were $10, so i left with one :) i also asked her if anything else ate bubble algae, and she said foxfaces do too. is that true?
  8. new reefer 03

Bkuezooaquatics coupon codes?

does anyone know of a working code for 15% off, or somehting like that? i looked on google for awhile, but they all were expired.
  9. new reefer 03

do emerald crabs eat bubble algae?

i thought they did, and i used to have alot of them just because they looked cool. not i am having a lot of red buble algae pop up, and i need it gone. it looks horrible. i just wanted to make sure they ate it, before i ordered alot of crabs lol. Also, how many would you recommend for a 55...
  10. new reefer 03

Anemone newbie question?

sweet! it might fall over if it moves again, so just watch it and turn it over if it does fall haha
  11. new reefer 03

Anemone newbie question?

Thanks! the tank looks a little different now that we moved though. did turning off the flow work?
  12. new reefer 03

Anemone newbie question?

when mine didnt attach i tured off all of the flow for a few hours, making it easier for the anemomne to move around. mine settled in that few hours.
  13. new reefer 03

Tribal blenny and a Lawnmower blenny?

sweet, thanks. my tribal seems to be fairly friendly, i just wanted to make sure before i spent $30. lol
  14. new reefer 03

Tribal blenny and a Lawnmower blenny?

we moved about a month ago, and since then ive been having what looks like hair algae grow on my glass. its not a lot, but i would rather not let it get to the point, where i need to do something. i already have a tribal blenny, and i had it before we moved but now that the hair algae is coming...
  15. new reefer 03

personallywould you rather have a 28g Biocube, or a 55g set-up?

thanks guys! i was thinkng the same thing, but i havent been taking the best care of it lately so i thought a bio cube might be easier. hopefully i can get a 75g with a sump, and nice lights and make a huge upgrade when i can start working. :) and you 2 people who were too cool to vote, you...
  16. new reefer 03

personallywould you rather have a 28g Biocube, or a 55g set-up?

some of you might remember me.. lol. i currently have a 55g set up with a oscellaris clownfish, tribal blenny, and six line wrasse. i also have alot of coraline covered rocks, a few different types of corals, and obviously sand. were moving to a house we're building in late april / early...
  17. new reefer 03

what kind of blenny is this?

pretty sure its a tribal blenny, i have one.
  18. new reefer 03

Purple Hair Algae????

:lol:
  19. new reefer 03

OT: what is the google (or any) program that let's you make a room design

Thanks Al, now i just have to figure out how to use it haha
  20. new reefer 03

OT: what is the google (or any) program that let's you make a room design

We are building a house and it will finally be done in a couple of months. I wanted to plan out my room and see what all I can put in there. I remember seeing someone plan out their tank (Jeremy I think) and it was a nice to scale model. Does anyone know what program that was? :D