Search results

1. F

RS@Macna XVIII

I'm going but I mostly just lurk. A bunch of us are hanging out with some of the speakers as well at the nights if you all are interested. Mac
  2. F

Difference between Isopods and Amphipods

Great Articles Nikki thanks so much for sharing them. Mac
  3. F

Happy Birthday FishyinKY!

Nikki that is so great! Just working two pet store jobs is officially kicking my butt but bad. I have just gotten so outta shape. I'm very impressed!
  4. F

Happy Birthday FishyinKY!

You guys are the best!!! Thank you so very very much. This working two jobs is the pits for my online time! I appreciate each and every one of you and wondered anyone going to IMAC? Hey Nikki what is M dot? Thanks again!
  5. F

who keeps gorgonians

you have a pm
  6. F

who keeps gorgonians

Hey Woodstock, I got mine from Forestal. I have a refugium feeding my tank but other than that I don't do anything except feed the tank. I had to change the tank it was originally in because my maculosis angel thought it was dinner.
  7. F

who keeps gorgonians

This picture shows several of the different types
  8. F

who keeps gorgonians

I keep about 10 different kinds of gorgonians. If it posts here is the blue one.
  9. F

A Gorgonian world - Q & A plus pictures

Very nice Curt, and thank you Playa! Mac
  10. F

MACNA 16 information

I'm pretty sure you can, but I also think you can order one day tickets when you register. Mac
  11. F

MACNA 16 information

I second that motion Wit you should ride with Sharks. There's a whole crew planning to meet up there and we'd like to see a whole lot more. Myself, SeaofSorrow, The coral reef, Maryrosi, Natybug and the list goes on. Exactly how many people are going? Mac
  12. F

A Gorgonian world - Q & A plus pictures

I'm a gorgonian fanatic. Mine stay fed by my refugium. I agree it takes a lot of food to feed them and I think a protein skimmer can be a problem for nutrient export. However they provide a huge reward. Mac
  13. F

Show me you mug shot!!!!!!!!

These pictures are great and you guys are a bunch of nuts. Thanks!! Mac
  14. F

What's your oldest fish?

^bump
  15. F

tank i saw today

All I have to say is WOW!
  16. F

What's your oldest fish?

I was just wondering how old your oldest fish is? How long YOU have kept them?
  17. F

another project done

That sounds marvelous. What kind of chiller did you put in? Mac
  18. F

Baltimore Aquarium

Very nice!!!!
  19. F

Can someone explain redox to me?

Boomer where are you at on this? Mac
  20. F

Can someone explain redox to me?

Curt, do you suppose that just by adding additional current and additional powerheads in the tank you would effect your redox? You would be changing the oxygen exchange ratio.