Search results

1. skimerwhisperer

Tigahboy's 30g Reef

man, tigaboy, your tanks never cease to amaze me, excellent rock work, awesome corals. you are a total acan magnet!!
  2. skimerwhisperer

Those compartments behind the Nano Cube

current usa is making their own nano tank, and they are making a skimmer that will also fit into the jbj nano tank, at least in the 12g, and 24g.
  3. skimerwhisperer

***New Tank For Jidz***

lmk if you want any ideas for cl's, spraybars, etc... ive designed a crap ton in the last 13 yrs :turntable
  4. skimerwhisperer

ASM Protein Skimmer Question

good point on the pump size. yeah, i would say just get the damn 4x!!
  5. skimerwhisperer

ASM Protein Skimmer Question

definatly you could run it with just the 5000 in the mean time, i think premium aquatics is going to be one of the cheapest places to buy the skimmer online, either them or custom aquatics. BUT, the price on the 9000 even on e-bay is 95.00 + shipping. the price of the g-4 (on premium aquatics)...
  6. skimerwhisperer

***New Tank For Jidz***

do you know what corals youre gonna keep? and did you decide on a closed loop yet?
  7. skimerwhisperer

Howdy Fellow Reef Geeks

hey jiddy- nice to see you here too,looks like we joined about the same time. i saw mojo as a member and figured it's gotta be good :turntable sorry, no asm's here, im a euroreef freak!!(when i can afford it) btw, nice tank your settin up!! im gettin a fresh batch of acro frags and some...
  8. skimerwhisperer

Howdy Fellow Reef Geeks

thanks for the welcome! i have a habit of buying used skimmers and modifying them, it's an addiction! and my wife can never understand " why are you sitting there just looking at bubbles?" she thinks im autistic :) and yes i do talk to them, and make the them feel better :columbo:
  9. skimerwhisperer

Howdy Fellow Reef Geeks

HI ALL! NEW TO THIS SITE,I'VE HEARD SUCH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE FOLKS HERE SO DECIDED TO JOIN! :hallo: CURRENTLY I HAVE ONLY ONE TANK, DUBBED MY "UBER NANO ON STERIODS" IT IS; 10G SEA CLEAR ACRYLIC W/ 3/4" DRAIN, 1/2" SPRAYBAR RETURN DIY CANOPY W/ 175 M.H. 20,000K, 13W T5...