Search results

1. R

Reefkeeping Dangers

That is some great advise, because all the bad things outlined is exactly what I do, posterchild 3.
  2. 2002 MARDI-GRAS KING OF ENDEMION PARADE

2002 MARDI-GRAS KING OF ENDEMION PARADE

3. night view

night view

4. green carpet

green carpet

5. hairy mushrooms

hairy mushrooms

growing big
  6. green torch

green torch

This is one of my favorites
  7. pearl bubble, xenia, polyped coral

pearl bubble, xenia, polyped coral

I'm still learning descriptions.
  8. 7 months old

7 months old

54 gal. corner. will update with time
  9. R

Helpless in Monroe

The lighting is a 50/50 setup, daylight and acintic? I have got to get my info together before tommarrow. Thanks
  10. R

Helpless in Monroe

The shop I bought the rock from told me is was that much, I guess I took their word for it at 9.00 a lb., I'm sorry about what kind the carpet is, all I know is it is a green carpet. I will post pic's 5-4-05, I just found this site today at work and looked around at some of the postings and...
  11. R

Hello evryone

Hi all, glad to have replys from all, I have pic's and will post 5-4-05, I have a long ways to go learnig to be an aquarist after reading some of the replys, yall sound like scientist.
  12. R

additives

I have a 54 gal. corner reef tank and is about 7 months old, I currently add calcium, iodine, and stronium, is there anything else I should be adding for my corals?
  13. R

Hello evryone

Hello everyone, after surfing around trying to find info for sometime, this site is really a good source of information for a beginner aquarist, after reading some of the questions and responses, my hats off.
  14. R

Helpless in Monroe

Hello everyone, I have a 54 gal. corner reef tank for about 7 months now, been trying to read as much as I can on the subject, I have about 150 lbs of LR, green carpet, pearl bubble coral, torch coral, pogoda bowl, candy cane corals, a few differant mushrooms, cleaner shrimp, snails and hermit...