Search results

1. EmergencyDpt

Chaetomorpha for sale...good cause!

Hi everyone! Thank you to all who were kind enough to participate in the charity donation for chaeto deal! Thanks to your generous support, over 200 children recieved coloring books, crayons, and hero hats during thier ER visits at my hospital. Since these are mostly poverty level kids, the...
  2. EmergencyDpt

Thanks everyone for your interesest. My supply was depleted and will take about a month do come back. It's crazy fast growing and in a month I'll be able to take care of everyone again. Meanwhile if anyone wants to make a donation directly to happy hats you can pay pal them at...
  3. EmergencyDpt

www.ReefEnthusiast.com Domain Name for Sale

Thanks Scott. It's only $8 per year. Doesn't have a big carrying cost. -Spencer
  4. EmergencyDpt

Hello, thank you for your reply. I'm sorry I haven't been on here lately. I will try to post more often. Why am I sellin the domain? As you see I have several that I'm not using. I'm keeping Emergencydpt.com I'm getting rid of the rest to lighten the load. Thanks, Spencer
  5. EmergencyDpt

Great domain name for hobbyist or business. Make me an offer. SpencerMillerRN@comcast.net Happy Reefing!
  6. EmergencyDpt

www.DIYReefer.com domain name for sale.

domain name for sale. Great domain name for a hobbyist or business. Make me an offer SpencerMillerRN@comcast.net Happy reefing
  7. EmergencyDpt

www.reefmonster.com domain name for sale

This is a great domain name for a hobbyist or business. Make me an offer. email me back. SpencerMillerRn@comcast.net
  8. EmergencyDpt

OT check out my Blog

Thanks Kathy, Boozeman, and Victor. I appreciate your kind words. I'm the white guy. We went to Bangkok, Pattaya, and Hong Kong. It is my greatest regret that we didn't participate in the candlelight vigil in Victoria park commemorating the Tianamin Square massacre. We were in the...
  9. EmergencyDpt

OT check out my Blog

Emergencydpt.com I put some picks of our vacation up. There is also some stuff that only an ER nurse could love. Not suitable for all ages. No fish stuff there yet. That will be on a separate page. -Spencer
  10. EmergencyDpt

Back from vacation! Ready to ship whenever you are. The sump is overflowing. -Spencer
  11. EmergencyDpt

Deep thoughts on sump Sock or no sock?

I use the sock but not all the time. Just when I notice the water is getting turbid or has a lot of particulates. I change it after about three days.
  12. EmergencyDpt

Hi everyone! Just a short not to let you know I'm out of town until June 9th. I'll post when I return from vacation. Thanks, Spencer
  13. EmergencyDpt

To vacume or not is the question

I bought a roomba for the house. Love it. Oh, you were talking about your sand bed. If you have sand in your bed you should definately vacuum it or change your sheets. Shower before bed.
  14. EmergencyDpt

PM Sent. I'm actually a nurse, not a doc. I work for a living. LOL
  15. EmergencyDpt

Thanks everyone for your help with this project! Your donations and support are most appreciated. -Spencer
  16. EmergencyDpt

Wild pods???

Maybe you should take them to a doctor.
  17. EmergencyDpt

Pics of my tank

I don't think your heater is the problem. Your tank wouldn't be the right temperature if the heater was shorting out. Most decent heaters are submergable. The berlin system combines effecient skimming with large quantities of live rock to process the byproducts of livestock. I don't see...
  18. EmergencyDpt

OT: Any RN reefers?

Re: Any RN reefers? Thanks!
  19. EmergencyDpt

OT: Any RN reefers?

Re: Any RN reefers? Tell Mom I said Hi! Lots of HH work in Pt St. Lucie. I imagine that's a big retirement are. Don't forget mother's day!
  20. EmergencyDpt

Tonga Branch cure?

Where's the pics?