Search results

1. Sharkbait

Aquariums From Around The World

B-e-a Utiful!
  2. Sharkbait

What can I do to help?

When they jump into the net, they have been beaten badly. I've seen this myself.
  3. Sharkbait

Sharkbaits 210 acrylic dream

Today is a great day for my reef! I just got a hold of my Ecotech VorTech MP40W pump/driver. I've been anticipating this for a long time. Pics will follow, well. Maybe when I get done playin for a bit. Waves to come... :)
  4. Sharkbait

here's a pic of the nano I started as a "rescue tank" after my masked rabbitfish developed a taste for what's shown below. I've really had a lot of fun with this tank. It is minimally designed equipment wise, the tank is a DIY, and I only change 2 gallons when I do a water change. Little...
  5. Sharkbait

Few more pics, a ric I recently moved over to my nano. Frogspawn that's growing out of control lately. Watermelon zoas. Orange crush acan
  6. Sharkbait

cuttingreef.com should get you there
  7. Sharkbait

Frankie-The "frag pods" were an AZ creation. The original company sold and the new trade name is now "cutting reef". They have two different pod shapes; one is flat (pictured) and the other a a cupped version. They come in packages of 100, 50 of each type. We are also using sand plugs now for a...
  8. Sharkbait

Is it good or bad???

^I'd say a limpet. I have a ton of stomi's and that doesn't look like one. IMO
  9. Sharkbait

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Wow, hey Doni! It's been a little while, eh? Breeding picasso's now? Impressive selection with the grading. I have one picasso, I'd say she's a B+,lol. Had a pair, but the male didn't make it through Qt. Bummed because he was an A. I just found this thread, after my hiatus. Subscribed!
  10. Sharkbait

Here's a few frags growing out, a pic of my anthias, and some zoas I've been propagating for the locals.
  11. Sharkbait

Craig LMK when your headed down. I'll set up a tour both the restuarant/ pump room and maybe a few nice LFS's.
  12. Sharkbait

Well, time for my check up. Humm, Feburary 2009. Still running the tank, it's doing pretty good. Got rid of a lot of equipment and corals over the last year or so. Buying a Vortech pump in the next few days.Starting to restock with corals (frags) now. However, the fish I've been collecting are...
  13. Sharkbait

Hey Craig, last I heard from Kim she was in the middle of building a steel stand for one of my friends (Skip). I'm sure she's up to somethin', and anytime your in Phx it's on me. BTW, I moved onto Curating exhibits now. I have a swimmable/divable 15,000 system that is my sole work focus now.
  14. Sharkbait

2 days short of a year, what a slacker...
  15. Sharkbait

Hello again to all. I am back on to check out your progress. I myself has 2 moves and a crash. So I am in rebuild mode right now. Wow! It's been a bit hasn't it?
  16. Sharkbait

jhnrb 150 reef

Absolutely astounding work I must say! You are going for an ultimate reef with a set up like that. Fascinating thread for anyone interested in plumbing and technology behind the hobby. Good job!
  17. Sharkbait

:sinking: Here we go! Got a few pics together for you all. My reef currently, The Discus pair that spawned, The Fry, and my new Propagation Tank! Hope you enjoy. I will probably start a new thread for my prop tank soon. Can't figure out how to correctly resize photos now,they seem tiny now, any...
  18. Sharkbait

I would tend to agree Craig. I'm setting up a propagation system, and taking pics so I should have something up soon. Thanks for the link too!
  19. Sharkbait

blcktitaniums 185gal Starphire or Acrylic New Tank Build

I've maintained tanks for years, I like the shapes I get from acrylic. I think as long as you are careful while cleaning it isn't a problem. Scratches are usually due to laziness in my view. Glass is great, unscratchable but drilled glass can crack as well. A fellow store owner had a glass crack...
  20. Sharkbait

I don't know how to place a link in, but check out Southwestseas.com. I've been really busy with that also. I have a lot of install photos in the gallery,tell me what you think?!? Pics soon, Fresh water plant tank had baby discus spawning!!!! I know pics...