Search results

1. Arreola

Arreola's RSM 250!!

Hi all. I talked today to the Red Sea distributor and told me that they agree to replace the tank. They are just waiting for the letter of authorization from Israel to send the tank. If every thing goes as planed, they should be sending the tank next monday, so probably by next weekend, I...
  2. Arreola

RSM Crystal Crack. WARNING!

Juan Pablo - Muchas gracias! I will keep you all posted as soon as I get the response from red sea representatives for mexico. dmyers557 - Thank you, I hope that they will resolve this issue by tomorrow.
  3. Arreola

Pocketreef - I don't think the Vortech got anything to do with it. It was on night mode at about 25% plus I reinstalled after cleaning it a few minutes before this happen. I will have to agree more with Terry, It was more a defect on the manufacturing process than a human error. Dan - I don't...
  4. Arreola

Arreola's RSM 250!!

Leigh - Thank you my friend. I hope that tomorrow I will get an answer from this guys. I do not know when I will be getting all my corals back, but I talked to my friend from the LFS today and he told me that all the livestock are doing fine. It helped a lot that he took about 150 liters of...
  5. Arreola

NewEnglandReef - Thank you, I hope that I can get all my corals back soon. Tom - It looks much like glenn's picture. The problem here is that in Mexico this are not as clear about the warranty issues as they are in the US. I hope they will send me a new tank. BTW The price for the RSM 250 in...
  6. Arreola

I purchase the RSM 250 5 months ago. Without warning last Thursday night the glass cracked on the top right side, where the glass makes its distinctive curve, going all the way down and to the front of the tank. So far all the livestock is at some fellow reefer, but I am very concerned...
  7. Arreola

Arreola's RSM 250!!

Terry - For 3,000+ USD, I would get my self a custom made tank without all the known issues, mod and upgrades that this tanks needs.
  8. Arreola

Arreola's RSM 250!!

Glenn - Thank you for the picture. It will help me with this issue. Also I will open a thread to aware the other RSM owners of this flaw. Terry - I do agree that they do owe me a new tank... Maybe the 500 due to the psychological damage?... LOL
  9. Arreola

Arreola's RSM 250!!

What he meant is that I have 90% to get the warranty. He ask me to take more pictures and send it to him where he can appreciate in detail the crack. I will have an answer on monday.
  10. Arreola

Arreola's RSM 250!!

Reggie - It sucked big time. Terry - He is growing bigger every day and yes time is moving very fast for us. OK. back to the topic. I talked the evening with the guy that sold me the tank and he said that I have a 90% chance that I will get the new one by next week. He will have to talk the...
  11. Arreola

Arreola's RSM 250!!

Terry - Yes it started in exactly in the upper part or the rounded right corner and came down about 5 inches from the bottom it started to move to the front. I already send the pictures to the Mexican distributer and waiting for their comments about the warranty. I will keep posting...
  12. Arreola

Arreola's RSM 250!!

Thank all for the comments Here are come very bad pictures that I took while saving all the live stock
  13. Arreola

Arreola's RSM 250!!

Eddie - Thankfully my friend from the LFS came today to help me with the maintenance (He usually comes here one a month to clean everything and do a major water change). He took all the Livestock with him and he will keep them until I can get a new tank. Kyle - I don't think that anyone can...
  14. Arreola

Arreola's RSM 250!!

RIP- RMS 250!!!! Bad news guys. After my weekly maintenance (water change 60 liters + cleaning all filters) the glass just cracked and started to leak in the curve from the right side. I will contact the Red Sea Dealer here in Mexico to claim a warranty. The good thing was that my friend...
  15. Arreola

Arreola's RSM 250!!

Leigh - It has been great being a dad, but I can use some sleep LOL. My foxface did not touch the bryopsis, but I got a call from my friend at the LFS and told me that he has one foxface that it is eating some of the algae samples he took last time he was here. Hopefully I will get that fish...
  16. Arreola

Arreola's RSM 250!!

Hi All. 2 Months after, I am still fighting with a Bryopsis pest in my 250, and due to a lack of attention I had a lot of loses in the tank because of a ich outbreak. Almost all of the fishes are gone, at this time I only have the Diamond Watchman. I ask the my friend from the LFS to...
  17. Arreola

Arreola's RSM 250!!

Thanks Eddie and Terry, I will try to get my hands on some Kent Tech M. I do not want to make major adjustments on the tan now that the corals are really good.
  18. Arreola

Arreola's RSM 250!!

Poriferan - It is very true!! I am in the point that I want him to sleep 8 hours at night, but for what I've read and told by the pediatrician, this is related more to the weight of the baby than to other things. Back to the Battle vs Bryopsis. I been reading that elevating the Mg levels...
  19. Arreola

Arreola's RSM 250!!

Thanks all for the comments! Terry - Thank you!! We are getting used to the baby, and we are getting a lot of help by having a nurse one night a week, so we can recover from those sleepless nights. They charge a fortune but is worth every penny. Anthony - My sister have a 2 yr old kid, most...