Search results

1. Reefmack

MarvinsReef 110g Clownfish/Anemone Tank

You're welcome!
  2. Reefmack

MarvinsReef 110g Clownfish/Anemone Tank

Thread title changed per your request. :)
  3. Reefmack

Happy Birthday Reefmack !

Thanks everybody! :)
  4. Reefmack

Thoughts, Prayers and Well Wishes needed for Fellow Reefer/Friend

So sad to hear that. :( I had wondered if he was losing the battle, as he hadn't posted on his Caring Bridge blog lately. He will be missed by many, and my thoughts & prayers are with his family. I'm still a bit in shock.
  5. Reefmack

WTB - want to buy - Red Sea Max 250 Rear Water Cooling Fan

Sounds like Red Sea is still plagued with the noisy fan problem after they age. :(
  6. Reefmack

Happy Birthday DesertOrchid !

Happy Birthday!!!
  7. Reefmack

30 Year Break

Welcome back to the addiction!
  8. Reefmack

Happy Birthday livebait!

Have a good day today!
  9. Reefmack

Dave's RSM 500

With absolutely no indication that it's a cell phone tag line, it came across as if you were calling David a liar twice - that's what the "uproar" was about, and why the "strike 3" comment. Everyone should think twice about what their tagline could mean under various circumstances. You may...
  10. Reefmack

Dave's RSM 500

I know you didn't david, nor did I obviously. Devon - if you had put that in your signature, it would have appeared below the signature line, and we could all figure it out that it wasn't directed at anyone. Those "tag lines" entered after the text in a post can (as you see from what happened...
  11. Reefmack

Dave's RSM 500

OK that - thanks Al. It came across to me as a flame. It doesn't appear to be part of his signature, and is not according to our mod CP tools. If it's something he adds to every post I think I'd stop that practice. I don't consider it humorous at all in this case.
  12. Reefmack

Dave's RSM 500

This is considered flaming! One more & that's strike 3!
  13. Reefmack

Eshopps PF-nano oveflow on my RSM130

Go LifeReef. It's worth it, for the reasons Tom stated.
  14. Reefmack

Hello

:welcomera
  15. Reefmack

Dave's RSM 500

David - we believe you! Maybe it's due to increasing daylight hours?
  16. Reefmack

Reefmack's RSM 130

PM sent :) You're welcome!
  17. Reefmack

Reefmack's RSM 130

Where did you post it? In any case I wouldn't have a clue about French coins. If you post a picture I might be able to do some searching. I'll PM you a link to a good coin forum - you can get some good help there. :)
  18. Reefmack

Good day to all

Welcome! :wave:
  19. Reefmack

Reefmack's RSM 130

In good time - nothing worth looking at now. :(
  20. Reefmack

Reefmack's RSM 130

Hellooooooo Eddie! All's well except the tank LOL! Great to see you! :) :wave: