Search results

1. Warnberg

Regrettable Announcement

I have finally come to the conclusion with three kids in their teens and just about to start collage that I will have to step out of my hobby for a few years for financial reasons. It has been a pleasure conversing with you all, the knowledge on this forum is second to none and I will miss...
  2. Warnberg

New Hitch hiker, what is it?

Anyone?
  3. Warnberg

OT Virginia Tech

I hope no one has anyone they know at Virginia Tech, bad day.... ABC News: Massacre at Virginia Tech: 29 Confirmed Dead
  4. Warnberg

Marine Fish Breeders

How many of you have bred marine fish of any kind?
  5. Warnberg

Puzzled...

What would cause a 2 year old tank (240 gallons) to suddenly have a rise in nitrites and nitrates? I pulled eggs from the clowns Thursday night and noticed one of my corals was loosing flesh from the tips. So after getting the eggs moved I tested the water (everything) Ammonia 0...
  6. Warnberg

OT Daughters first car

So do you remember your first car.... Well here is my oldest's first car...
  7. Warnberg

Bangi Breeding

Woolfe, found this info and thought you may be interested. http://www.raingarden.us/banggaimanual.pdf
  8. Warnberg

Culture station and info

Well I decided to put together a few handy links for those of you that want to breed marine fish. The first thing you need to start is cultures. I have included a DIY link for a culture station and links for phyto, rotifers and pods. DIY Culture Station by Dwayne Sapp Phyto Culture...
  9. Warnberg

Coolest thing

I was sitting in front of the tank (again) the other night looking for my second neon goby (the two I have seemed to have paired) and I noticed something. The one neon goby that was out had positioned it's self on the top of a rock, every once in a while a fish (mainly the regal tang) would...
  10. Warnberg

Sad Day

Yesterday when I got up I found my spotted mandarin upside down dead... I was afraid this was going to happen, the fish was very fat and healthy but I was taking a major risk with the mandarin and an anemone. It looks like the Mandarin got too close, got stung and struggled to get free, once it...
  11. Warnberg

FoxFace toxicity

Has anyone ever been stuck by a FoxFace? The reason I ask is because mine is getting so brave I really have to watch sticking my hands in the tank specially when I am feeding or putting in nori on the nori clip. Just trying to find out how bad it is, what to do if you do get stuck and what are...
  12. Warnberg

DaddyJax Lawnmower Blenny

Daddy Jax, remember we talked about my lawnmower eating from the nori clip? Check this out...
  13. Warnberg

ReefKeeper II questions

OK, first who's got one? and when you got it what firmware version was on it? How could you tell what version it was? and did you upgrade to the latest level (2.1 I think, 2.3 is coming)? Thanks
  14. Warnberg

Spotted Cleaner Shrimp

Anyone ever seen one of these in your LFS? Spotted Cleaner Shrimp I saw some shrimp at one of our reef club members homes one time (about 2 years ago) and I can't remember what it was. It looks a lot like the spotted cleaner shrimp but I'm not sure that is what it was. Any ideas?
  15. Warnberg

Love is in the tank

Well, now my chromis are laying eggs.... Very hard to see but they are the little round clear things in this picture.
  16. Warnberg

OT: Catch Woodstocks post numbers

Ok, so who is going to catch Doni? By the way, Doni don't you have a tank to clean or something? :LOL:
  17. Warnberg

Addictive Aquatics Frustration

I ordered some bulbs from Addictive Aquatics, here is my story. I went to their web site as they where about the only vendor I found that listed ATI T5 bulbs... Really wanted 2 54 watt ATI True Actinic bulbs. Here is what I order, the first order was a mistake but let it go anyway...
  18. Warnberg

It Finally Happened!

I came home today and noticed my clowns have finally laid eggs. It's a small clutch maybe 30 or 40 eggs but they finally spawned. Guess it's time to get geared up. Going to let the first set go and time the spawn so that I will be ready for spawn number two.
  19. Warnberg

little snails everywhere

Well I just spent 2 hours after lights out finding small snails all over in my tank. I plucked 4 out and want to find out what they are, does anyone have a picture of the bad little snails that attack clams? I will attempt to get a pic and post it.
  20. Warnberg

Ecotech Marine VorTech Propeller Pump

Is anyone using these? I'd like to hear about the pros and cons and if there is any longevity issues... Thanks