Search results

1. R

Elos 120XL Journey

That is awesome. I am planning to go bare bottom useing Marine board, and a sump with reef mud and lots of live rock with cheato.
  2. R

Elos 120XL Journey

I love your tank. Can you tell me what you are useing for filtration other then the skimmer? I dont see anything
  3. R

DIY Auto Top off

Great Idea.
  4. R

Ich!!! Again

I just had an issue with Ich. I used "Kick Ich" for a 1 1/2 months. Use as directed and and do water changes once a week, at least 20 percent. If you can do a hospital tank thats your best solution. i was not able to do so. Good luck
  5. R

sun coral

Bonita Hows the sun coral doing?
  6. R

Duncan Corals

It looks like a little pimple right below the main head. post a pic and i will confirm for you ;)
  7. R

Help Needed A.s.a.p. Whats Happening???

That is a filter feeder. They will help keep your water clean. I find them in the canister filter and near powerheads. I believe they are called Pineapple Sponges. "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea"
  8. R

sun coral

Was it eating at the store you got it from? Is the skin receding? If they are starved they will not open because they need energy to open. Use cyclopeze with lights out.
  9. R

Does all anemones needs good light?

Looks like a rock nem (Epicystis crucifer). They do need good lighting. PC's wont do it.
  10. R

SunCoral Reproduction in Tank!!

I got you. I feed my Suncorals when i feed all my corals. i dont know why this occured. I am lucky i guess
  11. R

Well so far most of the babies are still alive and kicking. I am starting to wonder if they are Suncorals. The tentacle colors resemble my dendro's and they are always open during the day. I feed my corals cyclopzeze and mysis everyother day after the main light turns off. I target feed. Its a...
  12. R

Hard coral vs Green Star

Yeap i had my gsp bleach i part of my orange cap. Peel it back.
  13. R

Green Star Polyps

Does the copperband nip at it?
  14. R

Duncan Corals

I have my Pink Xenia's right next to my Duncan and they often touch. I have seen no ill affects on neither. Whenever my Duncan decides to make a new polyp it does close up for a few days.
  15. R

Dendro Help

Mine are open all day and night. They do not have direct flow at the polyp. The flow i have hits them on the right side. I also have my Orange and Black Sun Corals in the open with strong direct flow and they seem to like it very much. They stay closed till about 6pm (feeding time).
  16. R

Dendro Help

Mine are in the open with lots of flow. If the polyps appear dead do not remove because it might just regenerate. It happened to me. I went from 2 polyps to 8
  17. R

Thanks Dentoid. Thats what these little guys look like. Very cool.
  18. R

I will dont worry. My wife is a camera junkie.
  19. R

Thanks BigAl. i am just glad i didnt remove it to quickly
  20. R

Look at what i found. This is getting exciting :fingerx: YouTube - Sun Coral Making Babies BroadcastSpawn (tubastrea faulkneri)