Search results

1. rckmtl

FS: Freshwater Plants, near wholesale prices. Pics in thread.

Hey all. Haven't been around for a looooong while due to lack of fish tank. Getting a small one up again and I got a good deal on plants for it, but I had to buy in lots so I have some extras to sell. All the plants you see below are being sold as a lot. However, if I don't get a buyer within...
  2. plants

plants

3. plants

plants

4. plants

plants

5. plants

plants

6. plants

plants

7. plants

plants

8. rckmtl

I am looking for a Freshwater website for beginners

I agree that a website has a hard time doing the same job of conveying all the needed information that a book can. Normally I would recommed books to people, however, in this case, I am not the one who is going to be passing the info along to the end customer. The senario we are looking at...
  9. rckmtl

I am looking for a Freshwater website for beginners

Hi everyone. I put this in the off topic section since it is about freshwater fish. I am looking for a good site, that I can recommend to people new to the hobby that want information about tropical fishkeeping. I have a lot of qualifications for the site though, and have not been able to...
  10. rckmtl

New good freshwater info website for beginners

Need good freshwater info website for beginners EDIT: I messed up the thread title, so this post can be deleted.
  11. rckmtl

FS:MH pendant and ballast(photos)

This item has been sold
  12. rckmtl

FS:AquaMedic MH pendant, ballast, and bulb

This item has been sold.
  13. rckmtl

This item is now on hold. If it is sold or I remove the hold, I will reply here.
  14. rckmtl

Thanks for the well wishes! I had really good times using it over a 40gal breeder set up as a reef tank. It gave perfect coverage for growing corals in that instance. I also used it on a test basis over a 75 gal that was setup for fish only and it did a great job of lighting the tank.
  15. rckmtl

Allright then, here's the listing for the AquaMedic lamp. What you get is an AquaMedic Ocean Light pendant, 250 watts, an Aquamedic magnetic ballast, 250 watts, a 14k 250 watt DE bulb, and the wires to hang the pendant. The pendant and the ballast are 1 year old and are both in excellent...
  16. amlamp3resizeAM4

amlamp3resizeAM4

17. amlampresizeAM2

amlampresizeAM2

18. PICT0068resizeAM1

PICT0068resizeAM1

19. rckmtl

FS:MH pendant and ballast(photos)

Allright, this item is on hold for someone, if it comes off of the hold or is sold, I'll let everyone know here. I won't be able to post the thread for the AquaMedic lamp untill tommorow though.