Search results

1. E

OT: Tubeworms Anonymous

Hi My Name is EricShane and I am a Tubeworm. *PHEW* Glad I got that off my chest, I feel ~alot~ better! :drooool: haha, jk everyone... Im bored, but I noticed there is the word "Tubeworm" under my name, other people have like all these other super cool fish under thier names and...
  2. E

I am going to LFS this weekend

Buy ME Something! :)!
  3. E

~April Photo Contest VOTING~

I Came. I Saw. I Chose. I .. It was a hard choice.
  4. E

What is this?

um ew.
  5. E

lookie what I bought from the LFS

um why? what is it? - and... I havent noticed any, since that happened.. all I noticed is that my clownfish nipped off a piece of one of the polyps, with about 10 hands on it, really tiny.. it landed in the sand and is still living so far, after a couple days.
  6. E

White spot?????

sounds like an Isopod, the dangerous kind called "Fish Lice"
  7. E

seacrop-A++

cool thanks for the feedback, I was looking at thier site and Ill prolly order some stuff.
  8. E

A funny Hermit moment in my 29g today.

nah, I think thier saying "Fish are friends, Not Food."
  9. E

well, one of the heads shrunk up and turned spider webby, and blew off im guessing. Now its just the skelaton of where it was. But you cant hardly even tell, because there are so many other heads on there.
  10. E

well, I woke up this morning and one of the things on it died.. I think, not sure, you cant hardly tell though. Oh well, Its to be expected I guess... But other than that, its still fine.
  11. E

Strange Popping Noises In My Tank???

my tank is on the other side of the room that my computer is, and sometimes when Im sitting here after I get home from work, and the lights are on I have heard a Clicking noise, mostly only like a 'click...click' (Ive only heard this like three times) - the first time I heard it I got really...
  12. E

urchin reproduction

that IS cool!
  13. E

Now, what's this?

my brother has about a BILLION of them in his tank, he doesnt have any corals, just fish and rocks with those on them. He Likes them. "I" Personally think they are a nussiance being how they multiply so rapidly, he has them frowing in his filter tube, on the glass, on EVERYTHING!
  14. E

Please help

yeah, im having a hecka of a time with hair algae on the sand in my tank.
  15. E

What is it???

yeah, i got one of those too...
  16. E

Clown Fish Breathing Hard

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but thats the way mine acted for a week, then he dissapeared.. :( I wonder if it may possibly be a sign of Infection somewhere in its body.
  17. E

yeah, im happy with it.. I Bought it with my birthday money. It was 70 bucks, is that normal?
  18. E

Happy Birthday EricShane!

Oh My Gaaaaaaw! Gina, your soooo entirely sweet! aww thanks everyone, you guys rock! I love you allllllllll!!! :bigbounce I didnt know you could tell it was my birthday, thats so awesome... and, btw I am 20 today! *sniff* I was all depressed at work today because everyones like "your...
  19. E

there.. its a bad pic tho, again im sorry