Search results

1. clownmorph

Getting out of hobby selling EVERYTHING!!!!

Due to medical conditions I have decided to completely get out of the reef keeping hobby. As much as I hate to do this, it is a must. It was a very difficult decision to make. Because of this decision I need to get rid of all of my livestock and equipment. Contact me to find out what I have...
  2. clownmorph

Palys & Zoas FS or Trade

I got some zoas and palys that I would like to sell or do a trade with. Name, size and price above each pic. Each frag will be mounted on either a reef plug or ceramic tile. Next Day shipping is free :) I have more zoas then what's listed here if anyone is interested. Green Gummy Bear...
  3. clownmorph

The Sea Shepherd is at it again

Ships Collide in Dramatic Antarctic Whaling Clash Here are two videos showing the ramming incident http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOWh6WX9PDs Japanese Video Looks to me that the Sea Shepherd was the one that did the ramming and not the Japanese.
  4. clownmorph

Alien-like Squid With "Elbows" Filmed at Drilling Site

Use link to read more and see the video National Geographic
  5. clownmorph

Zoas & LPS For Sale - will ship

I'm getting ready to setup for breeding fish and I'm trying to get together some money to do it. So, I have the following for sale. Everything has been aquacultured from my grow tank. And, everything is mounted on a plug. I will ship to anywhere in the US using USPS Express for $30. And...
  6. clownmorph

North Central Pennsylvania Area Reef Society Spring Frag Swap

*This is being posted on behalf of NCPARS* Saturday April 12 10 AM – ?PM Whitmore Labs The Pennsylvania State University University Park, PA 16802 Come join us for: Unlimited Frag Trading/Selling! Raffles and door prizes! Demos! Free lunch! Admission: * NCPARS Members - Free *...
  7. clownmorph

Zoas & LPS F/T

I have various zoas and LPS that I am interested in trading. I'm looking for other zoas, acans, LPS and SPS. Here's a link to what I have crazy_reefing/corals for trade - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  8. clownmorph

More items for sale - PA

We came across more items that we have for sale. Reef ready nano -10gal glass tank -drilled once on each side panel, 1 hole for overflow and 2 holes on back panel -painted black on back panel -black acrylic overflow box -includes bulkheads -no leaks and is in great shape $100 OBO Pick...
  9. clownmorph

Selling off remaining stuff

We are out of the business and the hobby and we have some stuff we are trying to get rid of. We have a lot of DT’s left over and it has to go! All of it is still good and never been open. This is what we have: 16 - 30ml DT's Natural Reef Diet Oyster Eggs $18.00each 7 - 7.5oz DT'S...
  10. clownmorph

You're all invited

The North Central Pennsylvania Aquarium Reef Society (NCPARS) is holding a joint swap with ReefNest. This swap will be benifiting ReefNest which is an organization that supports and teaches children about reefkeeping through schools. We are planning on this being a very large event so don't...
  11. clownmorph

HELP WANTED - Painters Needed

Come work with a fellow reefer! Due to large contracts coming up this spring painters are needed in the Harrisburg, York & Lancaster areas of Pennsylvania. Experience preferred but we are willing to train. Please contact paradisepaintingllp@comcast.net or fax your resume to (717) 431-8129.
  12. clownmorph

Group Buy Opportunity

We have One Time Offers going on right now that would be great for a group buy! 1st choice: Half of the corals in stock - Yes we mean half of the LPS, Zoanthids, Mushrooms, Polyps & Leathers (excluding items on wait lists, Kedd Redd Zoanthids & Strawberry coral) 60+ corals in this...
  13. clownmorph

Confused Chromis

We have 4 chromis in our tank and 1 of them is very confused. There is a large toadstool on the top of our rock work that for awhile one of our clowns used to host. Well, the other day we noticed something strange and thought it was just one of those things that happen but might not see again...
  14. clownmorph

New auction site

Not sure if anyone here knows about this new auction site so I thought I'd put the word our for them. FragBay
  15. clownmorph

Beautiful Blue Zoanthids

Here they are To buy them go here
  16. clownmorph

Strangest Things You've Heard

This is mainly for other store owners but also post here if you've been shopping and overheard something weird being asked or said. Here's mine. When this customer came to me I have already had a bad day and I also have a very strange sense of humor- Customer: I've got a serious...
  17. clownmorph

Chat

Is there a certain time that most people are in the chat room or is it whenever someone feels like going in?
  18. clownmorph

Free offer for RS Memers only

We are offering a special to Reef Sanctuary members only. Buy 2 or more items and receive 1 item free :) Also, if you are only purchasing zoanthids we offer Priority shipping!! When you purchase please let us know that you are from Reef Sanctuary and also give us your username for...
  19. clownmorph

Attention people from Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Everyone is invited to the Spring Frag Swap hosted by the North Central Pennsylvania Aquarium Reef Society (NCPARS) on Sunday, May 1st. Details can be seen here Also, if you are planning on attending please check out the site FragSwapper . This site will allow you to register to attend...
  20. clownmorph

Gotta Have It Favia

I'm posting this here to give ReefSanctuary members first dibs before we post it on our site. The size is about 4" in diameter and there are no dead spots. $200 All three pics are of the same coral just at different distances