Search results

1. clownmorph

Getting out of hobby selling EVERYTHING!!!!

Sorry there hasn't been a reply to many of you in awhile. I spent some time in the hospital recently and my wife was too overwhelmed with everything going on. Anyways, the easiest way to see what I got left is to go to the site we setup HOME All the equipment/drygoods/non-living stuff is...
  2. clownmorph

SeaLover - sent PM Jeremy - I am on the Eastern side of PA about 30 min south of Harrisburg
  3. clownmorph

Due to medical conditions I have decided to completely get out of the reef keeping hobby. As much as I hate to do this, it is a must. It was a very difficult decision to make. Because of this decision I need to get rid of all of my livestock and equipment. Contact me to find out what I have...
  4. clownmorph

The Sea Shepherd is at it again

Update Looks like the Sea Shepherd may not sail in Australia waters anymore Australian authorities crack down on Sea Shepherd
  5. clownmorph

Palys & Zoas FS or Trade

20 min north of the fish place
  6. clownmorph

Palys & Zoas FS or Trade

I got some zoas and palys that I would like to sell or do a trade with. Name, size and price above each pic. Each frag will be mounted on either a reef plug or ceramic tile. Next Day shipping is free :) I have more zoas then what's listed here if anyone is interested. Green Gummy Bear...
  7. clownmorph

The Sea Shepherd is at it again

Ships Collide in Dramatic Antarctic Whaling Clash Here are two videos showing the ramming incident http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOWh6WX9PDs Japanese Video Looks to me that the Sea Shepherd was the one that did the ramming and not the Japanese.
  8. clownmorph

WTF is it???

lobo
  9. clownmorph

Japan to arrest anti-whaling activists, newspaper reports

Have any of you seen the show that the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society has called Whale Wars? I've been watching it since it started.
  10. clownmorph

Zoas & LPS For Sale - will ship

yep, heat pack used when it's cold. out of the plastic and taped to the inside top lid. I get those ones made for shipping live animals/fish called uni-heat that are 30+ hours.
  11. clownmorph

good question - never thought to put that on here I double bag each coral in water. since the corals are on plugs i float them using styrofoam so that the coral doesn't roll around the bottom of the bag (less stress). I also line each box with styrofoam sheets and a large plastic bag for a...
  12. clownmorph

sorry to hear about that ford dasoxx - shipping to CT would be $15 and I will definitely use a heat pack.
  13. clownmorph

Massachusetts is 2 day with ground. I checked the map on UPS and here are the states that can do ground and get it delivered next day: PA, NJ, CT, DE, MD
  14. clownmorph

Yucky Looking Thing!

The 1st thing maybe a type of tunicate?
  15. clownmorph

Those of you that are from NJ & PA. I just signed up with UPS and found out that I can ship ground to all of NJ & PA and it will only cost $15 and be delivered next day.
  16. clownmorph

amusing Holiday caption photos

I like the starfish one
  17. clownmorph

You're welcome. I like my camera but I would like to upgrade. I've had mine for about 6 years now but the prices on some of the new ones that I like doesn't make the wifey happy :)
  18. clownmorph

I am about 2.5 hours from Philly. As for the camera, I am using a Fuji S7000 with no special settings but I do use a simple macro lens that came with the camera. Since I've been getting a lot of questions about pick up let me answer it here. Due to my hectic schedule with the holidays and...