Search results

1. Eric

WANTED Rare, Unique, Or Common Macro Algae.

I'm looking for any and all kinds of macros for a 90 planted saltwater tank that will probably house some aggressive species such as anglers, lionfish, possibly an eel I prefer to get more than one species per seller to save on shipping but if it's something hard to find I have no problem buying...
  2. Eric

Returning Introduction

Hello all, I figure I have been off the board for so long I better reintroduce myself, :D I see some familiar face and plenty of new one so for those of you that haven't met me in the past I will be around more often from here on out. I am planning a setup but at this point it's just planning...
  3. Eric

Chat Room Call!!!

I'm in there, not sure if anyone uses it anymore or not?
  4. Eric

Mutt Photos, Show off you buddy or buddies!!!!

Here's my Mutt aka Busa, Mastiff x Golden Retriver.
  5. Eric

Poster Child (((Bhut Jolokia))) AKA George W. Bhut

Ok so being my first sprout and largest Bhut to date I'm going to turn this into my poster child. lol Rather than following 96 pepper plants meet George W. Bhut the Bhut Jolokia plant. :D George as a hook George first sign of true leafs George Today I know I'm a little strange...
  6. Eric

OT Photography, Break Out Your Camera And Show Us What You Got!

Off topic Photography I know we have some folks on here that love to take pictures so show us what you got even if you don't have the best camera as long you like your pictures post them, this is not a contest so feel free to photoshop and get all types of creative with your photos, only rule...
  7. Eric

OT, This Is Horrible!!!! I cannot believe it's on the web!!!

If your reading this the title served :D Sorry, figured "Getting to know one another" was sappy and no one would look so I'll bet on your curiosity. :) I just dug this out of the depths of RS off topic and rather than digging up an old thread I'll start a new, Filling out the questioner is a...
  8. Eric

Critique farmers market website please :D

I'm putting together a site for the local farmers market and would like to hear your thoughts, the market is in the old CVRR round house that is the reason for the steam locomotive in the picture till I get a good picture of the market to use. Anyway here's the link, I'm no site builder just...
  9. Eric

Sale!!! Handmade Pens $15.00

I need to move the pens listed below to get more stock, these pens are $15.00ea plus $2.00 shipping if you order more than one I'll combine shipping so the shipping price doesn't go up, this is as cheap as they will ever get so don't miss out :D Eucaluyptus Burl, Cigar Pen, Gun Metal Finish...
  10. Eric

OT, Eric's Hot Pepper Grow Journal :D

Well I ordered in several scorchers today, I have never tried to grow any vegetable but these pepper have been something I wanted to try, well I got to looking today and decided I didn't want a typical pepper I wanted something that would bring the toughest person to their knees so here is my...
  11. Eric

Pens Pens Pens!!! ~~~~~PRICES REDUCED~~~~~~

The following pens are $20.00ea plus shipping. Eucaluyptus Burl, Cigar Pen, Gun Metal Finish Eucaluyptus Burl, Cigar Pen, Gold Finish Osage Orange, Cigar Pen, Gun Metal Finish Pink Ivory, Cigar Pen, Gun Metal Finish Pink Ivory, Cigar Pen, Chrome Finish Maple Burl...
  12. Eric

Frag tank & Lights

48x36x12 Coral Flat new with center overflow $350.00 "pick up only" 48x36x12 Coral Flat - Aquariums Commercial Coral Display Flats 2x400w Pfo Pendants, icecap ballast, sunburst 12k bulbs ballast and bulbs are new 350.00 obo will ship
  13. Eric

FS: MR-3 Skimmer, Oceans Motions 4 way

NEW My Reef Creations MR-3 $485.00, Added beckett $99.00, 20" extension $200.00 I'll let it go for $400.00 which is $85 less than the cost of the base skimmer cost, also all plumbing is there but not glued into place. These skimmers are still the best on the market IMO the down side is the...
  14. Eric

Happy Birthday GrendelPrime !!!!!!!!!!!

Vic I hope you had/have a great day!!!
  15. Eric

Happy BDAY JT101!!!

:crowd::crowd::crowd::crowd:All the best from RS!!!:crowd::crowd::crowd::crowd:
  16. Eric

Happy Birthday Avianman!!!!!!!!!!!

May it be the best one to date :D
  17. Eric

Happy BDAY swadmk!!!

Hope you have a good one!!!!
  18. Eric

Plug ID Tag ((((((PROMOTION))))) 50% Off

Just to get these out there I am offering my ID tags for $1ea. that is 50% off the normal price till 11pm Sunday evening 02/06/11. I am only offering these in Red or Black for the promotion with a minimum order of 10 plus $2 shipping. These tags are made of the best Rowmark indoor outdoor...
  19. Eric

8pm Chat Daily

In efforts to get the chat room back in action I am starting a daily chat at 8pm, I urge all our members to stop in and check it out as it's a great way to get to know your fellow reefers on RS, if you have never been in chat that's ok click the Chat Room link located to the left of the home...
  20. Eric

My First Impression, LED Fixtures

I seen my first LED fixture yesterday on a 120 gallon tank I forget the brand but the fixture had a nice built in controller that would control different effects with the lights, it was a 48" 8 bulb unit, the fixture in total cost $2250.00 w/o tax. My impression, I was seriously not impressed...